If its any consolation to you...

Dude

Senior
I usually predict wins and loses at like a 95% clip. @Rellyrell could back me up on this claim I hope.

I thought we'd lose to UNC but I think a 5 game run now is very possible. Definitely a 3 game run is on the table. I think it's very likely we are 5-3 going into FSU with a very good shot to beat them. GT actually kind of scares me a bit being that it's just before Clemson.

I was predicting before the season an 8-4/9-3 kind of team and I'm not flinching on the 8-4. I told yall TVD wasn't the problem, and now Gattis is figuring out how to run things TVD is comfortable with, rather than the other way around. I'm upset but calm, we'll be okay.

Advertisement
I usually predict wins and loses at like a 95% clip. @Rellyrell could back me up on this claim I hope.

I thought we'd lose to UNC but I think a 5 game run now is very possible. Definitely a 3 game run is on the table. I think it's very likely we are 5-3 going into FSU with a very good shot to beat them. GT actually kind of scares me a bit being that it's just before Clemson.

I was predicting before the season an 8-4/9-3 kind of team and I'm not flinching on the 8-4. I told yall TVD wasn't the problem, and now Gattis is figuring out how to run things TVD is comfortable with, rather than the other way around. I'm upset but calm, we'll be okay.
download.jpeg-5.jpg

Careful they’re gonna come for you and call you a toxic slurper.

It’s not even appropriate to share an opinion other than negativity at this point not that I agree with that but ultimately this is all on Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bring it on. My reaction scores are too positive anyways. Let it burn!!!

I’m wit you Dude.

As ****ed as I am there is a glimmer of hope to get better.

Situational play calling and defeating the blitz are our achille’s heel. Gattis is having a hard time being good CONSISTENTLY when it MATTERS. 500 yards and 17 points with 2 minutes to go ? Woof. I have never seen so many 4th down attempts. It’s because of the random momentum destroying bad calls. You can’t run flea flicker against the blitz.

Defense is getting there. Don’t like the ends in coverage so much though.

This is a 5 win team max. 8-4 is next level delusion at this point
Too much change and flux with a 1st year staff. (see LSU, Oklahoma, ND, etc.)) Lincoln Riley is the exception. I drink the Kool-aid every year, but then reality sets in 4 or 5 games into the season. This roster is not very good , I don't care where it's ranked.
I just want to end the year on a positive note: a great recruiting class and a victory in The Emerald's Nuts Bowl.

I see us winning two more games IF, we put the best plays of this loss in, consistently. Everybody plays the U like it’s their super bowl, the front of our jerseys says “I fear you”, the back says “you can beat me“, while our opponent’ jerseys say my two star can beat your five star all day long. And they all do. Gattis, whose play calling dumbfounds me without fail, is going to have to earn his living, so will Steele, whose only strength so far is his name sounding like the metal steel. His defensive calls leave much to be desired. Mario’s job ain’t gonna be easy this coming offseason.

Advertisement

Can you predict what next year’s record will be, so we can be forewarned?

Well play those teams closer than we should, reduce our margin for error, and make 1-2 critical errors, then blame them for the loss…again

Advertisement

This is just a stupendously stupid comment.

I’m wit you Dude.

As ****ed as I am there is a glimmer of hope to get better.

Situational play calling and defeating the blitz are our achille’s heel. Gattis is having a hard time being good CONSISTENTLY when it MATTERS. 500 yards and 17 points with 2 minutes to go ? Woof. I have never seen so many 4th down attempts. It’s because of the random momentum destroying bad calls. You can’t run flea flicker against the blitz.

Defense is getting there. Don’t like the ends in coverage so much though.
I couldn’t believe that flea flicker call again vs a blitz.

Careful they’re gonna come for you and call you a toxic slurper.

It’s not even appropriate to share an opinion other than negativity at this point not that I agree with that but ultimately this is all on Mario
I'm not scared. This ain't my first rodeo as a Canes fan. Been on this ride since '00. Too old to jump ship now.

Advertisement
Back