If, iF, IF, we beat VT, UNC can we beat FSU

Advertisement
I think we can, as all those teams have played very inconsistently this year. So have we... Who knows. I wouldn't honestly be surprised if we beat them all, and I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to them all.

I think we can, as all those teams have played very inconsistently this year. So have we... Who knows. I wouldn't honestly be surprised if we beat them all, and I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to them all.

shocked-gifs-547-16661-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
VT is gonna lose at Pitt tonight so you may want to re-evaluate how impressive beating them would actually be.

Advertisement
We might beat UNC. I doubt we take VT up there, but it's possible. They haven't been as good as I thought. Beating FSU would be a near miracle..

Should beat UNC and VT. The latter really don't do anything especially well, except rush the passer. They don't run, pass, and they give up up big passing yards when they don't get to the QB. But, if we turn the ball over like we've been doing on the road, we won't win

FSU I can't figure out at all. I expect them to lose this weekend.

Advertisement
Dream scenario: we win out and El Greaseball takes another job.

Let's say that does happen, can you imagine the uproar in Ann Arbor when his name would surface in the Meeeee-chigan search? Never underestimate the stupidity of the Big Ten. Those idiots and their administrations with their trillion dollar endowments sat by idly and said "Okay, sounds good!" as the $EC hillbillies took total control of the NCAA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back