If I See More Bling While we are Losing

Advertisement
We are all sizzle, no steak. Everything is about what comes AFTER even the smallest on-field success. Score a touchdown? Cool, here’s some rings and don’t forget to skip getting coaching during the change of possession while you’re taking pics for the gram. Down by two scores when it happens? Doesn’t matter. Same thing on defense.

I got more. Fail to field a catchable punt (as a very experienced player) to pin your inexperienced QB inside the 2? No worries. Muff another punt? Who cares, get out there! (Pay no attention to the fact that this was the literal margin of victory.)

Come out of the game for stupid and avoidable procedure penalties? Heck, no! Get em next time.

Play for a TD to really send a message to the young guys on finishing, at home, when you finally wear out the opposition? Please, let’s get the kicker out…right after I ice him.

The next time Manny uses culture as an excuse for any failures this season, remind him that his fingerprints are all over the crime scene.

Anyone have a gif of the walk-ons on our sideline hoisting a kid wearing 86 before a kickoff? They were throwing him into the air repeatedly. Spicoli was in the shot wearing 48(?) and there were about 10 other walk-ons who were having the time of their lives as we were down 9-7 late in the first half.

Advertisement
We are all sizzle, no steak. Everything is about what comes AFTER even the smallest on-field success. Score a touchdown? Cool, here’s some rings and don’t forget to skip getting coaching during the change of possession while you’re taking pics for the gram. Down by two scores when it happens? Doesn’t matter. Same thing on defense.

I got more. Fail to field a catchable punt (as a very experienced player) to pin your inexperienced QB inside the 2? No worries. Muff another punt? Who cares, get out there! (Pay no attention to the fact that this was the literal margin of victory.)

Come out of the game for stupid and avoidable procedure penalties? Heck, no! Get em next time.

Play for a TD to really send a message to the young guys on finishing, at home, when you finally wear out the opposition? Please, let’s get the kicker out…right after I ice him.

The next time Manny uses culture as an excuse for any failures this season, remind him that his fingerprints are all over the crime scene.
My blood boiled again reading your list but you are 💯 on it

Advertisement
We still have not figured out the definition of "swagger" for this team..... where is it?
If pics are swagger then go right to it k9!!...it is a sh^^ show. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_20210919_085532.jpg
    IMG_20210919_085532.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 22
Advertisement
Big ...............my thought is who in the **** will want to look at those pics if the **** team lost, and never played up to it's talent potential?. What accomplishment is there in a losing cause.
***** sideline pics...........I agree, there is no ownership for that embarrassment, and it makes me want to upchuck.
I mean, I've seen a bunch of our players on social media posting pics and "highlights" from losses all the time.

None of these guys have any pride or self respect left it seems. They don't care about winning, and they don't hate losing. It's all a big circus full of flash and no substance. It's disappointing to see no leaders on the team have stepped up to put a stop to it, but it all starts with this soft shouldered culture Manny has helped cultivate here.

Advertisement
I’m gonna lose my mind.

Where is the team leadership? You think Bama’s players would be putting on bling when they were down by 2 TD’s?

Any one of the Blades brothers would have shoved those rings/necklaces up a player’s *** if they tried that crap. Even more recently, Perryman wouldn’t have gone for that.

I know the culture starts from above but there has to be some ownership from the team. Where is the dog who they try to give the chain and says “***** that, we need to win”. It’s so embarrassing. Like we need more embarrassment than the poor play. I hate this program right now.
Quit trolling and go cheer for the team you really support.

Advertisement
Back