If I See More Bling While we are Losing

Big Pimpin Cane

It’s-a-me!!! Mario!!!!
I’m gonna lose my mind.

Where is the team leadership? You think Bama’s players would be putting on bling when they were down by 2 TD’s?

Any one of the Blades brothers would have shoved those rings/necklaces up a player’s *** if they tried that crap. Even more recently, Perryman wouldn’t have gone for that.

I know the culture starts from above but there has to be some ownership from the team. Where is the dog who they try to give the chain and says “***** that, we need to win”. It’s so embarrassing. Like we need more embarrassment than the poor play. I hate this program right now.

Advertisement
Those chains and rings and sh*t need to be liquified and poured over Cuck James' head

viserys-death-viserys-burn.gif

Last edited:
Big ...............my thought is who in the **** will want to look at those pics if the **** team lost, and never played up to it's talent potential?. What accomplishment is there in a losing cause.
***** sideline pics...........I agree, there is no ownership for that embarrassment, and it makes me want to upchuck.

Advertisement
Cam refused the rings last year I can't remember the game that **** is corny as ****. The whole culture needs an overhaul it's all about celebrating and talking **** without doing anything.

Why was Flagg yapping the first play of the game after the receiver dropped that open pass he didn't do anything to defend that pass the opponent just dropped it just go back to the **** huddle and get ready for the next play.

Silvera ripped the ball out of the RBs hands after a play. Should have been called for unsportsmanlike. He knew there would be no repercussions. I stopped watching but heard that Hall did a high-step routine of some sort?

Advertisement
I’m gonna lose my mind.

Where is the team leadership? You think Bama’s players would be putting on bling when they were down by 2 TD’s?

Any one of the Blades brothers would have shoved those rings/necklaces up a player’s *** if they tried that crap. Even more recently, Perryman wouldn’t have gone for that.

I know the culture starts from above but there has to be some ownership from the team. Where is the dog who they try to give the chain and says “***** that, we need to win”. It’s so embarrassing. Like we need more embarrassment than the poor play. I hate this program right now.
Or the Blades seeing their relative live on twitch while his teams playing?

Complete lack of self awareness that comes directly from Manny. Those rings and chains shouldn’t even be on the sidelines anymore. Every time someone makes a tackle, catch or any type of play they do some type of overzealous celebration. To me, I think they are taught that in practice bc it’s after every single one. This whole staff coaches on over positive reinforcement to where the kids can do no wrong.
Ive never seen such a lack of awareness on any level. It falls on Manny to which Blake James is the one to blame for his lack of coaching search and paying Temple to take him back.
What a disaster.

Advertisement
Cam refused the rings last year I can't remember the game that **** is corny as ****. The whole culture needs an overhaul it's all about celebrating and talking **** without doing anything.

Why was Flagg yapping the first play of the game after the receiver dropped that open pass he didn't do anything to defend that pass the opponent just dropped it just go back to the **** huddle and get ready for the next play.
That rustled my Jimmy so bad lol. Flagg was nowhere near the receiver to make a play had he caught it yet gets up in his face and starts yapping. Cringe worthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back