If I See More Bling While we are Losing

Advertisement
Wtf is twitch and why the *** was he on it instead of at the game? I can’t keep up with all the stupid ****ery going on this program
confused eric cartman GIF by South Park

Twitch ^^

Quit trolling and go cheer for the team you really support.
How about you change your sig, tough guy. Pretty sure your “ban” ended almost a year ago. Do people think you’re cool cause of that???

If being banned makes you cool, then @Dr.L.ThugU @JBCanes-NC and @Ecush and I are Miles Davis bro. Gru still trembles when he sees the name BPC.

Advertisement
How about you change your sig, tough guy. Pretty sure your “ban” ended almost a year ago. Do people think you’re cool cause of that???

If being banned makes you cool, then @Dr.L.ThugU @JBCanes-NC and @Ecush and I are Miles Davis bro. Gru still trembles when he sees the name BPC.
Dude, what ***gitts like Blake James don’t realize is that their ineptitude has driven hardcore psychotic cane fans to the point of apathy. We are disgusted and a few …. Like this guy you are dignifying with a response go with the you are a Nole fan garbage (@Dr.L.ThugU is a Nole fan but that’s different). True patriots speak up when things are going sideways in their beloved country and true fans speak up when a cuckhold like Blake James ruins their beloved university and football program.

Dude, what ***gitts like Blake James don’t realize is that their ineptitude has driven hardcore psychotic cane fans to the point of apathy. We are disgusted and a few …. Like this guy you are dignifying with a response go with the you are a Nole fan garbage (@Dr.L.ThugU is a Nole fan but that’s different). True patriots speak up when things are going sideways in their beloved country and true fans speak up when a cuckhold like Blake James ruins their beloved university and football program.

1B112397-CEA3-42E1-AF80-AD4442FA2CC4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back