if he doesn't want to be here and players don't want to play

A great guy doesnt place his own short comings upon 80 kids aged from 18-23 years old
a great guy doesnt abandon said kids for his own selfish reasons
a great guy doesnt conceive "hidden agendas" and spin everything to make himself and his friend look better, all against the greater good of children that are supposed to be under his guidance
a great guy doesnt sabotage the careers of young men because his reality is perceived to be that hes the all knowing.

Al Golden is a fraud, a reverse psychologist, manipulative, selfish, condescending piece of **** of a human being and youre blind if you think otherwise

You've been reading everything but what comes out of his mouth...

Read Furmans interview
Read letter to team

Everything he says leans toward staying here and bringing back a championship. Whether he's saying it for a paycheck or thinks he can do it, the bottom line is he can't see the truth... That he doesn't know how and his refusal to see that his best friend doesn't have a clue is his down fall.

Al looks and talks a good game and spins everything around to look favorable on him. He's a master at marketing his position and I believe he is exactly what Shalala wants as a perfect representative of the U...

It's a shame... Great guy, terrible coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Read Furmans interview
Read letter to team

Everything he says leans toward staying here and bringing back a championship. Whether he's saying it for a paycheck or thinks he can do it, the bottom line is he can't see the truth... That he doesn't know how and his refusal to see that his best friend doesn't have a clue is his down fall.

Al looks and talks a good game and spins everything around to look favorable on him. He's a master at marketing his position and I believe he is exactly what Shalala wants as a perfect representative of the U...

Great guy? He's a manipulative liar who never, and I mean never, takes legit responsibility for anything. He plays the blame game like a champion. He tried leaving here, he's strong armed the admin into giving him an undeserved raise during a crisis, and he choses his friends' employment over the success of the kids. He's a disgraceful human being.

The team will prob buy back in because quite honestly they have no choice. The problem lies once things get tough. Four years in a row they have quit on this man. 70% is philosphy related and the other 30 is we just straight up packed it in. Second half of FSU this year to the bowl game.

Golden doesnt belong at Miami. He did what we needed him to do the last 3-4 years. It's time for change.

Advertisement

Read Furmans interview
Read letter to team

I liar is never a great guy. Indeed liars are lowest form of life.

Advertisement
Back