if he doesn't want to be here and players don't want to play

Advertisement
Equals 4-8 season, team will quit on him once the team losses a couple of games. I also see at least 5 double digit losses. Get ready for an ugly season. RIP UM football.

I agree. I don't see how any governing body can keep a person of leadership around when that person doesn't even want to be there.

Nobody can excel at their job in that situation.

Advertisement
beat_dead_horse2.jpg

You've been reading everything but what comes out of his mouth...

Read Furmans interview
Read letter to team

Everything he says leans toward staying here and bringing back a championship. Whether he's saying it for a paycheck or thinks he can do it, the bottom line is he can't see the truth... That he doesn't know how and his refusal to see that his best friend doesn't have a clue is his down fall.

Al looks and talks a good game and spins everything around to look favorable on him. He's a master at marketing his position and I believe he is exactly what Shalala wants as a perfect representative of the U...

It's a shame... Great guy, terrible coach.

Advertisement
The 2015 season will really be an interesting social experiment.

1. Al Golden doesn't want to be here and I have to imagine the situation is toxic at home,

2. There is no accountability in the athletic department, admin and/or trustees, and

3. The players (According to Mama Duke) would like to transfer.

This is the ultimate TOXIC situation, it would not shock be if a "MAJOR incident" happened during the season (like the FIU Brawl). Not that I thought it was a MAJOR incident but I could see that happening.

Keep harassing for change unless you're content with this experiment playing out.

Yes, great guy who is destroying our program.

1. Gets unnecessary extension,

2. Lies endlessly,

3. Never accountable,

4. Never makes changes to his staff or correct necessary issues, and

5. The PSU debacle

I bet your a fan of Ray Zalinsky. He seems like a nice guy.

Advertisement
I think Golden wants to be here. I haven't seen any signs that he doesn't want to be here. Just dumb CIS rumors to get all of your hopes up. I don't think he cares nearly as much as he did when he got here but I don't think he minds making over 2 mil per season and living in miami. Our real anger needs to be focused on the BOT and this Admin.

Advertisement
It will likely be a replay of 2006. Everyone knew coker was done after that season, should have been done after 05, so the players lost all respect for him and ultimately had an incident that caused the rich white folk some bad PR. THAT is what got coker fired. So too will something likely happen in 2015 and of course, the players will be blamed.

2. Lies endlessly,

3. Never accountable,

5. The PSU debacle

How clueless do you have to be in order to think that Al Golden is a "great guy"

Wow.

2. Lies endlessly,

3. Never accountable,

5. The PSU debacle

How clueless do you have to be in order to think that Al Golden is a "great guy"

Wow.

Ray Zalinsky was the auto parts king, did you know that?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back