If Georgia beats Clemson

Brent Venebles isn't quite as good when he isn't stealing signs, it seems.

Also, Clemson's OL is not good and they can no longer compete with the SEC elite unless they get their weight up with the OL. ACC seemingly has an abundance of **** offensive lines over the past few years.

Advertisement
I enjoyed it much more than these ridiculous track meets we’re accustomed to.
I loved it but it was too NFLish to really enjoy it. I don’t want track meets, but no offensive touchdowns was boring. Either way it was big boy football on both sides and refreshing to see after our game.

Also, Clemson's OL is not good and they can no longer compete with the SEC elite unless they get their weight up with the OL. ACC seemingly has an abundance of **** offensive lines over the past few years.
He gave up 3 points. What more could he have done?

He was a typical young QB tonight. He was looking at his primary receiver and if he wasn't open he couldn't go thru his progressions.

He's not a runner even though he has Tebowesque size. He's really just a pocket passer. He's more of a Ben Roethlisberger.
He can and needs to be though, that’s my point. To run Lawrence like they did and NOt dj is stupid. Dj is much more athletic and faster than Big Ben

Advertisement

Venebles? Clemson D gave up 3 points….

Their young QB was slow to process the Georgia D and held the ball too long all night, while also fumbling at least one snap and throwing a brutal pick 6.

Advertisement
CFP:

Alabama 13-0
UGA 12-1
Ohio State 12-1
OU 12-1

SemiFinals:
Bama over OU
UGA over Ohio State

National Title:
Bama over UGA

I mean we flat out ******* sucked today but with them slurping the sec showing every game, tv money and bias doesn’t help with the parity of football
***** parity. Parity is what losers want because they can't win on their own. The problem with CFB isn't that there are a handful of teams at the top that are vastly better than us, it's that we're down in the sewer with the rest of the rubbish. The cream SHOULD rise to the top. It's just that the powers that be stopped giving an isht about being part of that cream decades ago.

I enjoyed it much more than these ridiculous track meets we’re accustomed to.
When Miami was great, we were the ones winning the "ridiculous" track meets of which you speak. I suppose you would prefer we dig up Woody Hayes and make him coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement

I thought our offensive line was supposedly improved. They look worse to me & have the strength of jello. And, we have little defense and certainly no defensive run. Obviously Diaz is a weak coach and non-disciplinarian by letting Avante back on the team.

I thought our offensive line was supposedly improved. They look worse to me & have the strength of jello. And, we have little defense and certainly no defensive run. Obviously Diaz is a weak coach and non-disciplinarian by letting Avante back on the team.
“Feeley da gawd bro. Our team is yoked. Have you seen Ivey’s arms? Swole team. Haters gonna hate 😤🔥💪🏻

Advertisement
Back