If Georgia beats Clemson

As much as ppl talk about Trevor Lawrence, I always thought Etienne made their O move. He was always leaking out to the flats and turning a 2 yard pass into a 20 yard first down. They masked bad OLs with misdirection and a RB who was elite.

I think Dabo is going to have to do some CMD esque soul searching if he plans on keeping Clemson with the big boys. They are getting exposed tonight

Advertisement
The way these two QB’s are playing isn’t bc they suck. It’s what happens when you have guys in your face every play and don’t have receivers constantly running open.

As much as ppl talk about Trevor Lawrence, I always thought Etienne made their O move. He was always leaking out to the flats and turning a 2 yard pass into a 20 yard first down. They masked bad OLs with misdirection and a RB who was elite.

I think Dabo is going to have to do some CMD esque soul searching if he plans on keeping Clemson with the big boys. They are getting exposed tonight
This new QB only has a fastball though. Maybe that's why they're not calling many screens.

Whose the 3rd SEC team? It's Bama and UGA this year. Not sure UGA has enough offense but they probably have the best defense in the country.

Advertisement
UGA has been recruiting at a Bama level under Kirby Smart. You can say they’re cheating or whatever but talent wise the roster is probably the closest to Bama in all of college football.

also it it wasn’t for Nick Saban, Kirby Smart would already have two National Championship.
Of course they are cheating. Kirby’s disadvantage is that he doesn’t have a car leasing empire.

dj needs to learn when to run With his size. cant take six sacks in 3 quarters when lanes are open

Advertisement
We need Clemson to win for strength of schedule once we play and beat them in the acc title game.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Clemson’s OL is Swiss; that was their biggest ?mark all season. That was the concern on their msg boards. Uiagalei is not really a runner like that. He’s mobile but he’s lacks the mobility as Trevor. But don’t get it twisted, Clemson’s defense is a monster, and they r not going to face another defense of this caliber, but they r ripe for 2 losses w/ an ACC crown this season. They’ll be NY6 eligible, but I highly doubt they make or r in discussion for the CFP this yr if they lose this game. The ACC is not looking good thus far to help their case.

Advertisement
Both of these teams would put an epic beatdown on us...............Truthfully. Bama, Ohio St Clem and Georgia should just play each other for 12 weeks, Best record is champion.

Advertisement
I think Georgia's defense could be the best in the country. Davis at nose, Anderson and Smith at pass rushers and Dean at lb they look fast and physical

Advertisement
Back