If Gattis had MTSU's WRs....

I will say this. That qb from MTS did not miss. I mean every time one of our guys was beat he hit them right in stride.

Advertisement
Our coaches would have more success elsewhere. These Miami kids are SOFT and you can’t work with that as a coach.

Cristobal won two Rose Bowls and Gattis made the playoffs and won the Broyles. It’s not the coaches, it’s these soft *** undisciplined snotty Miami kids.

Nobody else will say it but I will.

The QB "could not miss" and the WRs "could fly" because they were put in position to have success. Offenses all over the country take 2 and 3 star kids and pass the ball with success. Brashard, Keyshawn, Arroyo, TVD, Garcia, etc are not failing because we don't have enough talent. People who couldn't see the writing on the wall last week, crying about our lack of talent holding Gattis back, are in denial. It's 2022. Things shouldn't look this hard,

Advertisement
Our coaches would have more success elsewhere. These Miami kids are SOFT and you can’t work with that as a coach.

Cristobal won two Rose Bowls and Gattis made the playoffs and won the Broyles. It’s not the coaches, it’s these soft *** undisciplined snotty Miami kids.

Nobody else will say it but I will.
South Florida culture as a whole is dog****. The star players we get are mostly soft and likely more worried about their social media. They want the baby without the labor pains. The star talent that leaves knows this and get away from that life.

It’s not absolute but my perception from afar.

Advertisement
Back