If Gattis had MTSU's WRs....

Advertisement
.... what would our O look like? We have to start recruiting guys like that who can get it done in the passing game. Can't judge him til then.
Dawg what? Go look at their roster. The guys that roasted us are all like 5’9 155 lbs. they were wide open because they were put into a position to be wide open. We have 7 4* WRs. Are we saying that all 7 were bad evals?

Advertisement
Advertisement
.... what would our O look like? We have to start recruiting guys like that who can get it done in the passing game. Can't judge him til then.
kool aid snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
We had from December to find 1 of MTSU’s caliber WR and failed…

FAILED

No but but but you don’t understand, it was close. FAILED

I've felt this way for years, but it's now painfully obvious this program has a mental problem not a physical one. Not sure how you solve that either.

Advertisement
Mario will fire Gattis. Maybe even spread it out for once… then lose horrible games to Virginia and GT or something. This is all a cycle

Dawg what? Go look at their roster. The guys that roasted us are all like 5’9 155 lbs. they were wide open because they were put into a position to be wide open. We have 7 4* WRs. Are we saying that all 7 were bad evals?
NONE..ABSOLUTELY NONE of our 4stars are difference making talent..This offense isn’t helpful either..Those MTS kids can fly we all saw that..our issue is at QB..this is why i was hesitant to anoint TVD cause some of those performances bothered me last season..especially the slow starts..now he’s staring everything down and not anticipating anything..Lashlee did a lot of the work the last 2 seasons scheming guys up. TVD is putting this off behind schedule waay to often. And the oline is a issue until 60 gets back…we about to learn alot of about this culture starting this week

Mario will fire Gattis. Maybe even spread it out for once… then lose horrible games to Virginia and GT or something. This is all a cycle
I don’t think he’s firing him this season tho

Advertisement
Back