If FSU gets Urban Meyer should we just cancel the program?

Mike Gundy against Urban ? thats bringing a knife to a gun fight. if the Semenoles get Urban by some miracle, then Miami better sure as **** hire Jeff Brohm to kick Urban's *** again
Let me think on this.

Advertisement
No, we should hire Mike Gundy as HC and Art Briles as OC. Fight fire with fire.

But we won't; so, start writing the eulogies.

Still won’t be able to match the recruiting prowess.

that’s the thing. He’s not just a good x and O coach. He’s a badass recruiter too

Les Miles isnt on Meyers level, but he's a pretty good recruiter too. Over .700 win percentage and national championship. He believes in the spread offense now and would cost 1/3 as much as Meyer.

Advertisement
I get what you meant.

The point is, they don't have to hire Urban, there's a good chance whoever they hire will be better than what we got at Miami because they don't mind spending money to ensure their Football program stays competitive.

Manny is going to lose to a dead man walking corch in Willie Tagg in a few weeks, that should show you how bad it is right now. Taggart is literally one of the worst coaches in P5 football & Manny is about to get his clock cleaned by the guy.

So it's understandable that fans might be worried about what FSU is gonna do next, because unlike Miami FSU actually cares about Football & they will cut a check to get a good coach & get their program turned around.

Meanwhile we'll still be sitting around looking stupid with a small group of delusional fans waiting for Manny to lead us to a 6-6 season by year 3.
I read this as **** not clock.....and it was a much better post :-(

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back