IF Emory Starts/Plays……

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It was Toretta... still remember the beating he took. He turned out fine in the end.
Didn't Sebastian get arrested that night for extinguishing the spear? 😄😄
LMAO YES,

We had no fear or gave a hoot what anyone thought.

When we started caring about our opponents and press was when everything COLLAPSED.

Even to this day , we were never the same since

GOCANES

If they start TO-VD and he turns it over early it will be a disaster. Why put the team in that position. I do not see TO-VD turning it around this week. I hope I am dead wrong!! The future is Emory or somebody else the past is TO-VD. I think the O line plays harder for Emory. Kept him upright against Clemson.
Turnover Van Dyke lol…🤣

Advertisement
1699676995684.jpeg

Advertisement
If Emory is the guy this week, he’s the guy.
He has his game experience.
I’ve been hearing him getting “thrown to the wolves” a few times.
He’s a football player. Go out and play.

Someone mentioned Gino. Dorsey got forced into duty in a night game…in Blacksburg, when Blacksburg was a problem.
Wasn’t Kosar s first start up in Gainesville?

If Emory is going to be affected as some of you think, then he’s not our future QB.
I disagree on the game experience. He is mature for a freshman, but lets be real. He's had 1 meaningful game.

I would like to see Emory and Jaccuri both. I think everyone is sleeping on Jacurri based on a handful snaps at the Spring game and Fall practice. Do people realize he is an elite athlete? Our fans are too quick to give up on players. He was just a true freshman last year and has the most upside in the QB room.

Look at Travis at FSU, He was awful as a Rsh Freshman transfer. He got a little better each year and made the leap. I don't think he's great, but he can make plays and may get drafted.

I would love to see some creativity with Brown, Fletcher, and Smith in the backfield. Our version of the 3 horseman. They could run RPO all day and kill FSU. Give Brown simple pass plays off the RPO with slants and GOs. FSU would have to pick its poison. Get gashed for 300+ rushing or bring up the safeties and get hit deep.

In 2021, Mario marched his #12 Oregon team into Columbus to face a #3 OSU team with BC transfer Anthony Brown as his QB. They had a ball controlled offense balanced with Brown 17/35 for 236 and 2 TDs and ZERO interceptions. The key was they ran the ball for 269 yards controlling the clock going 8/16 on 3rd downs with ZERO turnovers.

[BGCOLOR=initial]I really believe Jacurri in the RPO game gives us the best game plan to beat FSU. Mario did it against Ohio State. It can be replicated against FSU.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]The blueprint for beating FSU. Look how Brown keeps the chains moving with the RPO game running and passing.[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=initial][/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
I disagree on the game experience. He is mature for a freshman, but lets be real. He's had 1 meaningful game.

I would like to see Emory and Jaccuri both. I think everyone is sleeping on Jacurri based on a handful snaps at the Spring game and Fall practice. Do people realize he is an elite athlete? Our fans are too quick to give up on players. He was just a true freshman last year and has the most upside in the QB room.

Look at Travis at FSU, He was awful as a Rsh Freshman transfer. He got a little better each year and made the leap. I don't think he's great, but he can make plays and may get drafted.

I would love to see some creativity with Brown, Fletcher, and Smith in the backfield. Our version of the 3 horseman. They could run RPO all day and kill FSU. Give Brown simple pass plays off the RPO with slants and GOs. FSU would have to pick its poison. Get gashed for 300+ rushing or bring up the safeties and get hit deep.

In 2021, Mario marched his #12 Oregon team into Columbus to face a #3 OSU team with BC transfer Anthony Brown as his QB. They had a ball controlled offense balanced with Brown 17/35 for 236 and 2 TDs and ZERO interceptions. The key was they ran the ball for 269 yards controlling the clock going 8/16 on 3rd downs with ZERO turnovers.

[BGCOLOR=initial]I really believe Jacurri in the RPO game gives us the best game plan to beat FSU. Mario did it against Ohio State. It can be replicated against FSU.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]The blueprint for beating FSU. Look how Brown keeps the chains moving with the RPO game running and passing.[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=initial][/BGCOLOR]

My point was if Emory was named the starter, he’s got to just get in there and go.
None of us should be worried about his career being ruined in Tallahassee.
Sooner or later, he’s got to get thrown in there If our coaches think he’s the guy.

I agree 1000% with your post.
Running it is our only path.
If it’s JB back there, it’s JB.

Let’s go.

Brothers ,
I’ve had negative feels all week about this game all made feel very uncomfortable.
I couldn’t figure it out TILL Now I woke up and said to myself FSU is RIPE to be plucked from the undefeated ranks
All year everything went there way , FSU is NOT championship material nore are they really that good .

Today it all catches up with them as for us everything went the opposite of what FDU has experienced in there wins.

Today we switch opportunities, today is our day or BOWL game an opportunity to ruin FSU season a total collapse.

Brothers sisters we will play a physical smash mouth game that FSU has NIT experience it will not let up today IS OUR DAY.

WE WIN THIS BATTLE and people with be frightened of what next year the Canes will unleash.

Blood will be spilled today and it’s NOT IURS.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back