IF Emory Starts/Plays……

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
Until Dawson’s Monday weekly presser yesterday, I was 100% convinced TVD would start against the semenholes. He was asked about, and addressed the situation with TVD, right out of the gate. After some of the comments Dawson made yesterday, I’m not so sure TVD starts or at at least if he does start and is ineffective, he gets pulled and Emory gets to play. I’ve attached the Dawson presser below.

If Emory starts/plays, we MUST support him win or lose. Unless he’s just a complete disaster, we need to give him the benefit of the doubt being a true freshman starting/playing against our most hated rival. He’s most likely our future starting QB and he needs to know we’ve got his back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When the kid gets nuked yall will have a new pike for his head real quick.

#CIS
6UFgdU9hirj1pAOJyN.gif

Advertisement
This is the most Miami thing that could happen and is equally as likely as Emory starting.
I’m paraphrasing here but Dawson said that he doesn’t want his QB’s playing with a cloud over their head feeling like as soon as they make a mistake, and they will make them, they’ll get pulled. He wants them to be able to play “free” and not have getting pulled in the back of their minds.

He was also asked about a “tipping point”. He said there is definitely a tipping point and a decision has to be made if a change is necessary.

After listening to him and Mario yesterday, I think there’s a more likelihood we could see Emory if TVD implodes.

Last year Van Dyke was clearly injured. Mario looked like he quit on the season and started going on and on about a rebuild. Then got panicky and played Van Dyke only for him to get injured some more and they lost by 42.

I can only imagine the clusterhump this year will bring
The offense this year already seems to be a clusterhump. Something’s gotta change whether it be scheme or the QB.

Advertisement
I’m paraphrasing here but Dawson said that he doesn’t want his QB’s playing with a cloud over their head feeling like as soon as they make a mistake, and they will make them, they’ll get pulled. He wants them to be able to play “free” and not have getting pulled in the back of their minds.

He was also asked about a “tipping point”. He said there is definitely a tipping point and a decision has to be made if a change is necessary.

After listening to him and Mario yesterday, I think there’s a more likelihood we could see Emory if TVD implodes.
If TVD implodes?

That happened weeks ago.

****. If we just let Jacurri play the second half last week and run the ball we win easily. **** is disgusting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back