If after the four game losing streak

Advertisement
because with richt we had to expect **** with Manny we expected something great and he gave us ****
Manny hired an OC who's offense was one of the best in the nation and that's with a QB that wasn't a QB. So what are you basing ur opinion off? That **** you talking bout might be home grown you smelling

I had said we would have Major Applewhite as OC in January almost everyone on this board would have been ecstatic....so for those complaining consider where we were just two months ago

You could even be more vague and say "keep the defense and get a cutting-edge OC" and that's exactly what everyone wanted.

Advertisement
Yep, nothing is ever good enough I guess

It's absolutely true. I remember people complaining left and right in 2002 when we were undefeated reigning national champs because we weren't winning games by enough points. With the best scoring offense in school history.

It's absolutely true. I remember people complaining left and right in 2002 when we were undefeated reigning national champs because we weren't winning games by enough points. With the best scoring offense in school history.
Well the BC game was too close for comfort😂

Advertisement
Well the BC game was too close for comfort😂

That was 2001. We destroyed everyone but FSU and Pitt in 2002. VT game score was kinda close but the game never really was. Also that game was completely insane and throwing to Ken Dorsey was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

That was 2001. We destroyed everyone but FSU and Pitt in 2002. VT game score was kinda close but the game never really was. Also that game was completely insane and throwing to Ken Dorsey was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.
Nah, I know just joking

I had said we would have Major Applewhite as OC in January almost everyone on this board would have been ecstatic....so for those complaining consider where we were just two months ago

Which 4 game losing streak? There were three of them.

Advertisement
At first I didnt like the name but I come to grips with it, I think its a good hire and yall know me I'll mope with the best of them. I think this is a good hire and one thing to point out. Clemson built there power now slowly and when they landed the game changing QB there program began to change. The way Diaz is targeting qbs Im thinking he going to go that route and his plan is to secure the Coastal consistently then build off that. I mean thats what I would do

At first I didnt like the name but I come to grips with it, I think its a good hire and yall know me I'll mope with the best of them. I think this is a good hire and one thing to point out. Clemson built there power now slowly and when they landed the game changing QB there program began to change. The way Diaz is targeting qbs Im thinking he going to go that route and his plan is to secure the Coastal consistently then build off that. I mean thats what I would do

Yup gotta take care of your division first. Then win ACC then worry about beating playoff teams. Then recruits will come once they see consistency

Totally agree. Most here are idiots most of the time who don't think.

Advertisement
We were down to Rutgers in the 3rd quarter in 2002.

Advertisement
Back