I'd hate to think we threw the season away........

Advertisement
Now seriously, do we win that LSU game with Perry....we will never know......is the answer, though I'd like to think we would.

We're 5 games into the season and we're 4-1. We lost to LSU and there's a few speculating that IF Perry starts the LSU game, we win. Seriously?!

Those same few are also speculating after 5 games, that there's no path to the playoffs for us because we lost to the #8 team in the country.

What does all this speculation accomplish? Not a **** thing.
The haters go into a deep, almost comatose depression if they are not attacking and belittling something or someone associated with the Canes football team.

By trying to prove some weak *** point to Perry by suspending him for LSU.

Kid should have played every single snap at QB1 this season.
There's a high probability that LSU decision is gonna come back to haunt us guaranteed.
There are ways to discipline a kid without throwing your whole season down the toilet and ******* all the other players on the rooster and the fans to boot!

This was a sad case of Mork Rich throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Cutting off his nose to spite his face.
Probably going to end up hoisted by his own petard.
Agree 100%... should've sat him out vs Savannah State or issued some other kind of punishment that didn't jeopardize the team and season... Smdh

Advertisement
thats now how punishments work...
I know... But it's what other championship coaches would have done.. I'm just keeping it real

That being said, I'm not sure what Perry's alleged misconduct was.. assuming it wasn't anything extremely egregious, I would've sat him out against a weaker opponent and not LSU

I know... But it's what other championship coaches would have done.. I'm just keeping it real

lol k. dont complain when richt does that and the kid continues to get in trouble. everyone thats been to practice and has some sort of connection to the program has said his maturity was an issue and that hes a lot better now than he was prior to.

Advertisement
lol k. dont complain when richt does that and the kid continues to get in trouble. everyone thats been to practice and has some sort of connection to the program has said his maturity was an issue and that hes a lot better now than he was prior to.
I won't. Just like none of us complain about rings 2-4, whose teams had plenty of bad characters. When you win all your dirt is swept under the rug.

But again, all this depends on the gravity of what he allegedly did, which hasn't come out.

I won't. Just like none of us complain about rings 2-4, whose teams had plenty of bad characters. When you win all your dirt is swept under the rug.

But again, all this depends on the gravity of what he allegedly did, which hasn't come out.

it'll never come out and so, dust everything under the rug like UF did? this isn't about bad characters, but you gotta have some discipline when running a program. were past the days of you need to sweep everything under the rug to win.

it'll never come out and so, dust everything under the rug like UF did? this isn't about bad characters, but you gotta have some discipline when running a program. were past the days of you need to sweep everything under the rug to win.
Same principle as UF (or FSU in 2013, OSU under Tressel, Miami under Jimmy and Dennis, or a number of other championship-caliber teams) . But very different application.

As long as Kosi wasn't committing any crimes, or getting us sanctioned by the NCAA, he should've been in Dallas ready to go.

not nearly good enough upfront to compete at highest levels.... if we win out Clemson regrettably prove our weakness
upfront..... OL has to many G's and not enough true tackles...... we will not be true championship contenders
till we have depth as well as improved S&C....

Advertisement
not nearly good enough upfront to compete at highest levels.... if we win out Clemson regrettably prove our weakness
upfront..... OL has to many G's and not enough true tackles...... we will not be true championship contenders
till we have depth as well as improved S&C....
True but Kosi makes the OL better.. the fact that he can throw makes teams think twice about stacking the box.. why do you think our running game has boomed all of a sudden?

He also makes our defense better by not going 3 and out as often.

And he obviously makes our WRs better because of his accuracy.

The kid simply adds value all around.

Advertisement
By trying to prove some weak *** point to Perry by suspending him for LSU.

Kid should have played every single snap at QB1 this season.
There's a high probability that LSU decision is gonna come back to haunt us guaranteed.
There are ways to discipline a kid without throwing your whole season down the toilet and ******* all the other players on the rooster and the fans to boot!

This was a sad case of Mork Rich throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Cutting off his nose to spite his face.
Probably going to end up hoisted by his own petard.
not gonna read 9 pages of BS but I totally agree with Dynasty here, rosier should have never taken a snap this year, even in a blow we need the young guys to get PT, like Weldon and Williams. We woulda had a better shot v LSwho with Perry, dude is cool as it gets, much more so then rosier, he would have been fine, he gots that moxy the greentree AA dont

Advertisement
Back