I'd hate to think we threw the season away........

Advertisement
they would need to be undefeated but yea your right
I'd say we probably get in but not a guarantee like last year. But we'll see.

We win out and beat an undefeated Clemson and we're in for shizzle

Last edited by a moderator:
By trying to prove some weak *** point to Perry by suspending him for LSU.

Kid should have played every single snap at QB1 this season.
There's a high probability that LSU decision is gonna come back to haunt us guaranteed.
There are ways to discipline a kid without throwing your whole season down the toilet and ******* all the other players on the rooster and the fans to boot!

This was a sad case of Mork Rich throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Cutting off his nose to spite his face.
Probably going to end up hoisted by his own petard.
Actually if lsu keepers winning we keep doing what we are doing we go undefeated in acc play beat Clemson we are inn 4 team playoff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
True but Kosi makes the OL better.. the fact that he can throw makes teams think twice about stacking the box.. why do you think our running game has boomed all of a sudden?

He also makes our defense better by not going 3 and out as often.

And he obviously makes our WRs better because of his accuracy.

The kid simply adds value all around.
good points, if he is accuracy stays strong run game and his running will get more productive.....
also threat of run makes passing easier as windows get bigger

Advertisement
In theory we'd all like to think Perry would have put on some Superman performance against LSU but a much safer reality is he probably had a couple of nasty 'welcome to FBS' moments waiting for him that night. Never know.

I don't know if N'Kosi catches fire like he has right now if he had started week one. That suspension might have woke him up. I don't think we could have asked for anything much better at the QB spot heading into FSU week to start the season than we have right now.

not nearly good enough upfront to compete at highest levels.... if we win out Clemson regrettably prove our weakness
upfront..... OL has to many G's and not enough true tackles...... we will not be true championship contenders
till we have depth as well as improved S&C....
Frustrating....so few true tackles around. Neal worries me. Too much attention paid to Bama. I wonder if only thing keeping us in game is his mama.

Advertisement
At first glance it doesnt look like we threw much away... however if we smoke FSU and post a 50-piece and kosi passes for 400, well then yeah we have something to be mad about.

Bandy got lucky on that same play that he didn’t get ejected for throwing a punch after the play. Looked like Willis made a gun gesture with his fingers in the face of a UNC player as he was walking off the field. If it wasn’t a gun gesture, then it was a bullshyt call. But they probably threw the flag to calm things down after not flagging Bandy for punching.

Saw that little sequence many times on replay. Looked to me like he was doing it at the ref.

Advertisement
Back