Ice Speaks

Advertisement
In Miami, and I even thought this as a high school coach, we're making it too easy for everybody else come down here and get kids," Harris said. "

Even Ice knows Golden sucks

i'm not hopeful recruiting rumours say we are about to lose are most talented recruit to the gators

Administrator now sends Ice out to cool us off. Getting bad for them if they let Ice speak. Who is next, Howard? Or, are they going to pay Butch couple million to say Al is the guy? Nothing against Ice. Heck he is one of the few on the staff worth a crap.

In Miami, and I even thought this as a high school coach, we're making it too easy for everybody else come down here and get kids," Harris said. "

I think he was referring to when he was a HS coach? Where is the article posted?

Advertisement
it's not about showing the city of miami who they are? we know who they are. the problem is the school admin not knowing who they are. get back to your winning tradition and roots

LMAO U Cane fans that like Ice and thinks he is great, maybe he is!! BUT this coaching staff was made up of Coley who had never ever ran a offense, NOCOACHD came with NOCOACHGOLDEN and let me stress this ( Coley was hired with then a week and nobody else got a interview....................................ICE COMING ON THIS WAS A PURE **** HIRE..............WHAT CAN HE DO TO HELP THIS BUNCH?

P.S He was a freaking High school coach that was here before when everything went down with Shapiro ( I GUESS HE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING EITHER)........ AND WONDER WHY WE SUCK.......U people are funny

Advertisement
LMAO U Cane fans that like Ice and thinks he is great, maybe he is!! BUT this coaching staff was made up of Coley who had never ever ran a offense, NOCOACHD came with NOCOACHGOLDEN and let me stress this ( Coley was hired with then a week and nobody else got a interview....................................ICE COMING ON THIS WAS A PURE **** HIRE..............WHAT CAN HE DO TO HELP THIS BUNCH?

P.S He was a freaking High school coach that was here before when everything went down with Shapiro ( I GUESS HE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING EITHER)........ AND WONDER WHY WE SUCK.......U people are funny

Spoken like a true halfassu/gator scumbag...Hey, say to Sapp for me!

I see the Golden lovers cant handle the truth..... I LOVE IT..... down vote me U 6ers - 7ers

Advertisement
lol you should get better at articulating Beckey

Better grammer, just once

Grammar 6 - 7 dead last in the weakest Division in CFB, I am all Cane and I will do everything to wake up this administration, U fans like U are soft and U sit back and let administration and that horrible coaching staff DESTROY THIS PROGRAM......

P.S you worrying about my grammar SHOWS U ARE DEFEATED

Advertisement
lol you should get better at articulating Beckey

Better grammer, just once

Grammar 6 - 7 dead last in the weakest Division in CFB, I am all Cane and I will do everything to wake up this administration, U fans like U are soft and U sit back and let administration and that horrible coaching staff DESTROY THIS PROGRAM......

P.S you worrying about my grammar SHOWS U ARE DEFEATED

U = you

Your posts are hard to read is all I was saying

Thanks for flaming me though, awesome

Read through my post history if you really think I'm not fighting the good fight

Advertisement
Back