Ice Harris

Nothing I've ever seen from that guy makes me believe that he can walk into a recruit's house and light up his living room. I could be wrong but I've never personally seen that type of charisma from him. Larry Scott has that personality. Hurlie Brown kinda has that personality. Barrow kinda had that personality. Paul Williams is a nerd. Golden is a car salesman. D'Onofrio is very likable but a bit goofy. Ice, however, seems like a low-key guy who's just coaching a lil' college football.

Advertisement
He can't recruit nationally and barely locally. He can be a ticket taker, or a sideline hype man....not a coach here.

My point exactly. Why would you have a coach on staff that can only recruit SOUTH FLORIDA and is average at doing that. (ICE and Beard)

It is important to have a coaching staff that can recruit anywhere and at any position...

However, RB is the position that Miami can almost always get in-state and do very well...

The only big-time back that I can think of that wasn't from Florida is Chuck Foreman (Gaithersburg, MD) and that was 4 decades ago....

Portis, James, Gore, McGahee, Bratton, Najeh, etc....from Florida....

I don't think ICE has as much pull as u think he does......yea maybe with some two and three star guys... N.but the nationally recruited guys from south Florida? Ice ain't convincing no parents to come to the u unless they from OT....can he recruit dJ Williams from California?

Some people just don't get it.. You have to be able to recruit RB's nationally not just in South Florida. We have too many coaches on staff that can't recruit nationally.

I think Graig Cooper could have been great and he was from Tennessee but I agree with your overall assessment.

Advertisement
we went from

Fisch- NFL
Richardson- NFL
McDonald - SEC then OC

to

Coley -no OC experience
Harris- High School
Beard- high school

Nothing I've ever seen from that guy makes me believe that he can walk into a recruit's house and light up his living room. I could be wrong but I've never personally seen that type of charisma from him. Larry Scott has that personality. Hurlie Brown kinda has that personality. Barrow kinda had that personality. Paul Williams is a nerd. Golden is a car salesman. D'Onofrio is very likable but a bit goofy. Ice, however, seems like a low-key guy who's just coaching a lil' college football.

Your hate is strong for Ice. You take a shot at him every chance you get. Did he sleep with one of your girls or something?

Your hate is strong for Ice. You take a shot at him every chance you get. Did he sleep with one of your girls or something?

Your love for him is strong.

Are you one those girls?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back