Ice Harris

GaCane1213

Junior
Can someone tell me what Ice has done to be retained on this new staff? All the talent leaving the area, im not so sure he was that great of a recruiter.....can someone justify this love for keeping him?

Advertisement
Well, he's from S Fl. You know, I mean he has great connections down there. Uhhhh, he has a bunch of kids so he can relate to high school kids in his area.

BTW: I haven't cared for him after he publicly bashed Miami a few years ago

Hope he gets ****canned

So you don't think any of the Booker T Washington kids Miami has landed over the last 8 years came to Miami because of influence from Tim Ice Harris.

Go Canes

How about he can coach?

The rbs look **** good in every level of the game. Especially the things that need a lil bit of coaching over natural talent.

proper carrying form, pass blocking, route running. even run blocking.

Advertisement
Can someone tell me what Ice has done to be retained on this new staff? All the talent leaving the area, im not so sure he was that great of a recruiter.....can someone justify this love for keeping him?

HE got Mark Walton...thats about it...HIs greatest feat was keeping his crappy son away from us win inner city ****gots wanted him at QB here

Could have brought jesus to recruit for Miami. Bottom line kids just did not want to play for Al Golden.

Advertisement
Well, he's from S Fl. You know, I mean he has great connections down there. Uhhhh, he has a bunch of kids so he can relate to high school kids in his area.

BTW: I haven't cared for him after he publicly bashed Miami a few years ago

Hope he gets ****canned

THIS

Boy I swear some of yall......Go ahead name me the coach that was going to come in here as a RB coach and get some high profile recruit with Al effin Golden as head coach? Don't worry Ill Wait........Don't matter if it was Bama RB Coach or Ohio St RB coach or anybody nobody was gonna do S&#T here as long as Golden was in charge. **** near everybody that is committed now is still committed because they love TheU not the **** coaches! IF Hurlie leaves Shaq, Pickney, and Mcloud going to decommit? How about Alison? Coach Coley leave he gone huh? Sam Bruce and KB is the only scenario where a recruit would so guess KB is the best coach and recruiter on the staff then right? Lol sometimes I worry about some of you buffoons.

Boy I swear some of yall......Go ahead name me the coach that was going to come in here as a RB coach and get some high profile recruit with Al effin Golden as head coach? Don't worry Ill Wait........Don't matter if it was Bama RB Coach or Ohio St RB coach or anybody nobody was gonna do S&#T here as long as Golden was in charge. **** near everybody that is committed now is still committed because they love TheU not the **** coaches! IF Hurlie leaves Shaq, Pickney, and Mcloud going to decommit? How about Alison? Coach Coley leave he gone huh? Sam Bruce and KB is the only scenario where a recruit would so guess KB is the best coach and recruiter on the staff then right? Lol sometimes I worry about some of you buffoons.

You maybe right...but bruh we lost 3 out of 4 running backs last year.... and the only one we signed happened to be the RB at his former school. If he cant make a difference under tough circumstances why keep him? Plus he talked **** about us after the Kirkland fiasco... Do Not Want

You maybe right...but bruh we lost 3 out of 4 running backs last year.... and the only one we signed happened to be the RB at his former school. If he cant make a difference under tough circumstances why keep him? Plus he talked **** about us after the Kirkland fiasco... Do Not Want

When the best case someone can make FOR Ice is that he was hindered by Golden's stench then I'm not too worried about him getting the boot. I'm not explicitly for it but I wouldn't be concerned at all if Richt goes another direction. He's done fine at Georgia with RB's and if we're still caring about having to have a staff with all these magical local high school connections then we made the wrong hire at HC and are wasting $4 mil + per year.

Advertisement

What about you? you couldn't get Shavar to even visit.

What about you? you couldn't get Shavar to even visit.

Aint that the truth

I thought the running backs got better after a year with him. Joe Yearby looked like he took the next step with him, and I never thought we would get Mark Walton to do what he did in his freshman year. With that being said though, I think I would still like McClendon, just would be ecstatic with both.

Advertisement
Ok if a guy can only recruit as well as his HC, then what value does he have?

I think Mark Richt will do just fine recruiting and developing RBs without Mr Yesman.

You still ain't name me a RB coach that would have made a difference though. Give me one name that you believe would have made a difference with that clown Al Golden in place. That would have kept Scarlett, Conkrite, and Walton despite only winning 6 games and all the cloud of negativity surrounding the program? What the **** was he going to sell them? What's funny is I don't even really care if he goes or stays but to make it seem like he was a problem or some crap is ridiculous. Golden knew he was done. He could barely get into some High Schools and that's why he brought Ice on. If Ice does stay on with Richt at the helm and still doesn't produce then I could understand bashing the man but **** come on.

You still ain't name me a RB coach that would have made a difference though. Give me one name that you believe would have made a difference with that clown Al Golden in place. That would have kept Scarlett, Conkrite, and Walton despite only winning 6 games and all the cloud of negativity surrounding the program? What the **** was he going to sell them? What's funny is I don't even really care if he goes or stays but to make it seem like he was a problem or some crap is ridiculous. Golden knew he was done. He could barely get into some High Schools and that's why he brought Ice on. If Ice does stay on with Richt at the helm and still doesn't produce then I could understand bashing the man but **** come on.

Like I said u probably right... IJS if he could've got them I'm vouching for him to stay....now it's whatever

Advertisement
Back