Ice Harris

LULZ at blaming Ice for Failden's disaster.

Was waiting for you to join this party. LOL. I think you said it in another thread..Its official. They literally have NOTHING to sell recruits anymore except the ole' "You can be the one to bring Miami back!" And even that's getting old. **** I have no clue how the 2016 class is falling for it. (God bless them of course)

Blaming Ice for this is just reaching for **** straws. He is a good recruiter, not a miracle worker. Coley too.

Besides, when you got dumba$$e$ like Dno and PWilliams going into recruits homes arguing with there parents about the scheme or telling recruits the scheme can work with or without you...LOL..What the **** you expect Ice to do about that?

Advertisement
Ops post is so entirely full of **** it's not funny

You pretty much forfeit the right to ever call anyone's info or opinions into question.

Thanks again for that inside info about alex collins lock to the U.

Ops post is so entirely full of **** it's not funny

You pretty much forfeit the right to ever call anyone's info or opinions into question.

Thanks again for that inside info about alex collins lock to the U.

Oh hey did you tell Pete and all the other people who were told the same thing that too? Just checking... You can get off my nuts now.

Literally the most overrated person in the city of Miami.

Drops 4 star Army All American Jordan Cronkrite so he can go all out on his boy Mark Walton from Booker T. Then manages to tell Dexter Williams he's the third wheel and forces him out then loses Jordan Scarlett.

Guy is a straight up BUM who works for an even bigger fat BUM.

LULZ at blaming Ice for Failden's disaster.

I never said its all Ice's fault.

Really?

Advertisement
I think Ice did an awesome job with the BTW kids. Out of four kids that every one wanted, we got one.

For comparison's sake, look at the **** poor job Damon Cogdell did for WVU with the Miramar kids:

wvu2.JPG

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/databaseresults/_/class/2015/highschool/8829

Plus it's not like Coach Awesome missed out on his own kid or anything at a position of need.

Last edited:
Hes a great coach in part because of his intensity but recruiting has become diva ish , these kids want their *** kissed . If our rbs find success in college or the nfl kids will come

The only plausible defense of Saint Ice right now is that we don't know if he could be a real asset under a real head coach. As it stands right now the guy is a joke in comparison to what he was billed as and ain't none of you defending him so hard today offered any sort of caveats when he was hired. The guy couldn't even dominate his own freakin' school. A real recruiter would have had better results with kids coming here to play offense. So at best Ice is an unproven commodity and at worst his anointing as the King of South Florida High School Football was wayyyy overblown.

Hey, is it possible to find anyone else to trash? We're basically down to Al's secretary and the caker maker on recruiting weekends.

Advertisement
There would be no walton if not for ice. Please watch your mouth without coley, ice and art this would have been ****. What has dno ever done here or paul williams or jethro in all 5 years?

"Hey, Ice, it's me Al. I just lost 7 games and most of my players hate me. I've become one giant punchline this year. Also, the local community despises me and my assistant head coach. Alright, now get out there and recruit."

This thread will make for a funny bump when Ice is pulling SoFla kids for a competent SEC coach in a couple years.

Ice (and the other assistant coaches) are salesman trying to sell a terrible, broken product. The blame falls squarely on the folks that decide to sell that product to the consumers. That's not Ice's job. That's the job of Blake James, Shalala, BoT, and Al. If there was competence at the top, a guy like Ice would probably succeed.

Advertisement
So you expected a guy to come in Auguest and develop relationships in 4 months. Compared to guys who have a 2 year relationships. Cronk left because he was scared of competition. Dex was a luxury and lied to us and pkayed us to get a schollie for his buddy. We will see this year what Ice has.

Coley leaving Free Shoes for us may be one of the most significant events in both schools history.

FSU got light years better offensively and in recruiting the second he left, UM's offense and recruiting have bottomed out since he got here.

Manchurian Candidate?

Advertisement
The only plausible defense of Saint Ice right now is that we don't know if he could be a real asset under a real head coach. As it stands right now the guy is a joke in comparison to what he was billed as and ain't none of you defending him so hard today offered any sort of caveats when he was hired. The guy couldn't even dominate his own freakin' school. A real recruiter would have had better results with kids coming here to play offense. So at best Ice is an unproven commodity and at worst his anointing as the King of South Florida High School Football was wayyyy overblown.

National High School Coach of the Year and #1 High School Team in the country, and he still gets no type of respect on this board.

That type of **** is ******* rediclous.

After this class it's time to admit, we don't have great recruiters!
It's tim to move on from that and find a Football Coach! One that can not only handle the Xs and Os but coach kids up and teach them to not give up!

"Hey, Ice, it's me Al. I just lost 7 games and most of my players hate me. I've become one giant punchline this year. Also, the local community despises me and my assistant head coach. Alright, now get out there and recruit."

This thread will make for a funny bump when Ice is pulling SoFla kids for a competent SEC coach in a couple years.

The dolts on here will then claim Ice is a bag man.

So you expected a guy to come in Auguest and develop relationships in 4 months. Compared to guys who have a 2 year relationships. Cronk left because he was scared of competition. Dex was a luxury and lied to us and pkayed us to get a schollie for his buddy. We will see this year what Ice has.

Is that you, Al?

Lol at believing Cronk didn't come here bc he was scared of competition and double lol at the notion that dexter lied to us or was playing us.

Sucker born every minute.

Advertisement
Back