Ice Harris talks to Rivals

Lice speaks with a forked tongue. I don't trust a word out of his sewer. He showed his true feelings a few months ago in the heat of passion. Now, when there's nothing going on he can be cool calm calculated Lice, who looks like a fair and decent chap. Fugg that nonsense.

Helli-fied post. Agree 100%

Got some naive peeps on this board

Yep

Advertisement
When I first read the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be that Ice was talking to our rivals, about sending his players there.

I'm erasing last season and going move forward, BTW has been a Miami school I'm sure not every kid is going be a Thomas or Kirkland.

BTW has not sent a player to Miami since 2010, more specifically, since Shannon left and Ice went back as HC. Maybe MT and Kirkland were special situations. This year will show their true stripes. 1 or 2 might be an exception, but if patten, treon, Thomas, etc all end elsewhere (and of course have offers), then we know he is a lying piece of ****.

Name a recruit that was D1 caliber in BTWs '11 and '12 class because I'm honestly drawing a blank.

Are you saying THE Ice Harris didn't have a d1 recruit in 11 and 12? OhhHHHh man is Papa Harris gonna be ****ed at Cane Nation for that accusation...

/lawlJK

Advertisement

I'm interested to know if that Seminole dirt bag is still doing whatever it was he did there. I can't remember his name. Some convict FSU alum who called himself their Director of Football Ops or something. He had alot to do with that nonsense last year IMO.

Torian Bean

Advertisement
I'm erasing last season and going move forward, BTW has been a Miami school I'm sure not every kid is going be a Thomas or Kirkland.

BTW has not sent a player to Miami since 2010, more specifically, since Shannon left and Ice went back as HC. Maybe MT and Kirkland were special situations. This year will show their true stripes. 1 or 2 might be an exception, but if patten, treon, Thomas, etc all end elsewhere (and of course have offers), then we know he is a lying piece of ****.

Name a recruit that was D1 caliber in BTWs '11 and '12 class because I'm honestly drawing a blank.

They were a young squad with mostly sophomores and juniors... BTW didn't have that many if any d1 or elite d1 prospects... I wish fans would stop bringing that up as a reason to say he doesn't like the U... How can you present an argument about a topic you don't know about... His players were young and 2013 and 2014 is his best classes since his return...

Advertisement
Some of you high school football coaches harbor a little too much hate for the University of Miami.

Fixed it for you. No thanks necessary.

If Ice hated Miami half as much as some of y'all think, he wouldn't have sent Brandon to UM. Was I ****ed at how the Kirkland situation was handled? Yes, but we never would've gotten even a visit from MT if it weren't for him. Get over it. If Chad Thomas and Patton both rip on UM and/or disrespect the Canes this year, then we can bash him. Until then, I'm not gonna let one year of unfortunate events dictate the status of the relationship between Ice and UM.

Pretty sure Ice still worked for UM when Brandon Harris came here or it was even right before he worked here. Either way, he was buddies with Corch and that's kinda where the whole problem is from.

Pretty sure Ice still worked for UM when Brandon Harris came here or it was even right before he worked here. Either way, he was buddies with Corch and that's kinda where the whole problem is from.

I dont think anybody is debating that. Brandon's last game was against ND in the Sun Bowl where he got torched by Michael Floyd. Randy was fired after the last regular season game that year.

Advertisement

I dont think anybody is debating that. Brandon's last game was against ND in the Sun Bowl where he got torched by Michael Floyd. Randy was fired after the last regular season game that year.

The post right above mine said Ice doesn't hate UM because he sent his son there. That's what my post was directed at.

Some of you high school football coaches harbor a little too much hate for the University of Miami.

If Ice hated Miami half as much as some of y'all think, he wouldn't have sent Brandon to UM. Was I ****ed at how the Kirkland situation was handled? Yes, but we never would've gotten even a visit from MT if it weren't for him. Get over it. If Chad Thomas and Patton both rip on UM and/or disrespect the Canes this year, then we can bash him. Until then, I'm not gonna let one year of unfortunate events dictate the status of the relationship between Ice and UM.

I guess it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it also landed him a job at a big time football program.

My bad, it was simply one of the biggest coincidences of all time. Ice's intentions are pure. Carry on

You're the reason CNBC has all those shows about guys getting duped out of their life savings by swindlers.

It seems to me that Ice getting the job from Randy and Brandon siging with the U happened the same year. I remember thinking Randy should have given Patrick johnson/Peterson a job instead. Ice clearly was and maybe still is ****ed about getting iced by Golden. He got his revenge the first chance he got last year. I lost all respect for him and Uncle Luke over that crap last year. Cambell thinks The U is supposed to be a free ride for black kids in Miami inner city exclusively and Ice wants his free ride back. I actually bad tuition at The U out of paychecks I earned teaching math in the innercity of Miami. These guys need to shut their mouths and coach up the kids better. The HS coaches in AL are kicking their buts and turing out kids better prepared than So Fl boys. That is at the core of our problems. Used to be, SoFl high schools had best talent and best coaching prep. Now it is just talent. Ice, Uncle Luke "Remove the beam in your own eye before you go looking for the splinter in your brother's"

Advertisement
Back