Ice Harris talks to Rivals

Advertisement
Says they're trying to keep Patton going with fundamentals to go along with track speed.

Miami coaches doing a great job. That relationship is developing every day. Hurricane coaches do a great job in communicating and are doing everything they need to do in recruiting BTW.

They support chad and his music. Gives him a life after football. He's missed a lot but works hard when he's there.

Says Miami is at the top for Chad but everyone is in the picture. Will sit with all players and their families after spring to put recruiting into perspective.

Miami has a shot with treon depending on position. They are making lists of "db schools" and "qb schools". Will look into more after spring.

No lingering effects from last year. "Miami all good at Booker T."

... Says Miami is at the top for Chad ..."
78.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
wow!!! seriously why are you taking shots at him? does it make you feel somehow superior?

Advertisement
I'm erasing last season and going move forward, BTW has been a Miami school I'm sure not every kid is going be a Thomas or Kirkland.

Chad Thomas will be a cane as well as Patten he might have to camp tho.. I don't think Treon comes here or has an offer..

Lice speaks with a forked tongue. I don't trust a word out of his sewer. He showed his true feelings a few months ago in the heat of passion. Now, when there's nothing going on he can be cool calm calculated Lice, who looks like a fair and decent chap. Fugg that nonsense.

Lice speaks with a forked tongue. I don't trust a word out of his sewer. He showed his true feelings a few months ago in the heat of passion. Now, when there's nothing going on he can be cool calm calculated Lice, who looks like a fair and decent chap. Fugg that nonsense.

Helli-fied post. Agree 100%

Got some naive peeps on this board

Advertisement
How can he say UM leads for chad when chad has specifically said that he doesn't have a leader. Or if that is true, if I'm chad I would be mad my coach said that. Either way I hope it's true and we land chad, patten, and treon. BTW has too good of football players to keep letting them leave the U.

How can he say UM leads for chad when chad has specifically said that he doesn't have a leader. Or if that is true, if I'm chad I would be mad my coach said that. Either way I hope it's true and we land chad, patten, and treon. BTW has too good of football players to keep letting them leave the U.

He most likely speaks with Chad and can tell that UM probably leads. Also Kids don't like to tell who is leading because they like to keep their recruitment quiet.

Advertisement
I think we end up getting Chad is because he is intelligent and wants a good education. His music also keeps him in Dade county.

I'll reserve judgement until after signing day. That fiasco is still fresh in my mind. You don't just pop off like that and try to hurt The U and then try and act like nothing happened.

I do hope everything is smoothed over and BTW can continue to be a good thing for us like it has been in the past.

I'm interested to know if that Seminole dirt bag is still doing whatever it was he did there. I can't remember his name. Some convict FSU alum who called himself their Director of Football Ops or something. He had alot to do with that nonsense last year IMO.

I'm erasing last season and going move forward, BTW has been a Miami school I'm sure not every kid is going be a Thomas or Kirkland.

BTW has not sent a player to Miami since 2010, more specifically, since Shannon left and Ice went back as HC. Maybe MT and Kirkland were special situations. This year will show their true stripes. 1 or 2 might be an exception, but if patten, treon, Thomas, etc all end elsewhere (and of course have offers), then we know he is a lying piece of ****.

I'll reserve judgement until after signing day. That fiasco is still fresh in my mind. You don't just pop off like that and try to hurt The U and then try and act like nothing happened.

I do hope everything is smoothed over and BTW can continue to be a good thing for us like it has been in the past.

I'm interested to know if that Seminole dirt bag is still doing whatever it was he did there. I can't remember his name. Some convict FSU alum who called himself their Director of Football Ops or something. He had alot to do with that nonsense last year IMO.
Also known as Beano in caneinsight...

Advertisement
Back