Ice Harris stuff

D

deleted3746

-Locally, he's taking over Barrow's schools: Homestead, Killian, Westminster Christian School, South Dade, Booker T. Washington, and Edison among others

-Barrow also had Jacksonville and Atlanta but Golden said Harris' north FL and out of state assignments are TBD

-Harris will likely take over the recruitments of: Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin, Devonaire Clarington, and Mark Walton

-Harris will likely assist in the recruitments of: Jordan Scarlett, Dexter Williams, and Jordan Cronkrite

SOURCE

Advertisement
-Locally, he's taking over Barrow's schools: Homestead, Killian, Westminster Christian School, South Dade, Booker T. Washington, and Edison among others

-Barrow also had Jacksonville and Atlanta but Golden said Harris' north FL and out of state assignments are TBD

-Harris will likely take over the recruitments of: Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin, Devonaire Clarington, and Mark Walton

-Harris will likely assist in the recruitments of: Jordan Scarlett, Dexter Williams, and Jordan Cronkrite

SOURCE

IMO he needs to help with Ridley, Coney and Becker Full court press on them three

Ice should do fine in So Fl. I am interested in the north FL and GA areas. We have been make inroads there and need to keep it going.

Advertisement
Hope ice seals deal on Irvin, Jaquan and Clarington.

He will definitely have Walton attend here.

Ice very well respected down here. This is big.

Advertisement
remember when we loved ice and then hated ice and now we love him again?

/P loves Ice

aren't we going after a db this yr from booker t also??

i would think ice could really help out with anyone on that team right now

Advertisement
Can't believe none of you posted the prerequisite Birdman hand rub gif for this great news! Shame on you all!

217.gif

[]_[] swag;1927129 said:

Devante Davis. He was a transfer so Ice doesn't have a relationship with him but he def knows him.

Advertisement
I'm sure there's some art to recruiting, I hope he's just one those ppl who can make it happen. Well he was a high school football coach in Miami so I'm sure he has a some experience recruiting in that area.

[]_[] swag;1927129 said:

Devante Davis. He was a transfer so Ice doesn't have a relationship with him but he def knows him.
Ice's son might have s relationship with Davis.

I remember him with us, against us, then with us again.

When it looked like he was against us, he was really just trying to help out his boy, Kirkland. That was his job back then. His job now is to help us. In retrospect, I don't think he was ever really against us. He even tried to get Treon to come here.

I remember him with us, against us, then with us again.

When it looked like he was against us, he was really just trying to help out his boy, Kirkland. That was his job back then. His job now is to help us. In retrospect, I don't think he was ever really against us. He even tried to get Treon to come here.

Can you further elaborate on the kirkland comment?

I seem to remember Kirkland playing games with us, and when we pressed him to commit, he didn't, then wanted back in on signing day and we said no.

Advertisement
Back