I would love to switch Baker with Partridge

That or just fire Baker and let Manny take full control again... Would save money at the same time.
Manny will be HC & DC? Extremely hard to be a coordinator & HC. Especially defensive. I rather my HC be facilitators. Let others spend all the time breaking down film & scheming. He needs to be the overseer

Advertisement
Manny will be HC & DC? Extremely hard to be a coordinator & HC. Especially defensive. I rather my HC be facilitators. Let others spend all the time breaking down film & scheming. He needs to be the overseer

So who was overseeing Enos and Baker this year? Asking for a friend

Advertisement
1575613760940.jpeg

Yall dudes keep talking about baker when this is diaz defense. He hired baker for a reason. He isn't changing his scheme so no dc will be hired. On top of that he will use the defense finishing 13th as a reason baker shouldn't be fired.

You’re right about it being MD defense, but I never saw CT9, JG97or JJ99 covering wr’s on passing downs until baker got here. He can gtfoh with that no’d bulltihs

You’re right about it being MD defense, but I never saw CT9, JG97or JJ99 covering wr’s on passing downs until baker got here. He can gtfoh with that no’d bulltihs
Diaz absolutely dropped joe jack into coverage a few times. One time i remember for sure was in the unc game in 2018. And i remember him dropping d.jack in coverage before too.

Diaz absolutely dropped joe jack into coverage a few times. One time i remember for sure was in the unc game in 2018. And i remember him dropping d.jack in coverage before too.

Yeah he did, but if I remember correctly those were on like zone blitz/blitz plays. This looks different from what they're doing now. MD defense has holes, every defense does. But BB seems to be magnifying these holes greatly.

Advertisement
Yeah he did, but if I remember correctly those were on like zone blitz/blitz plays. This looks different from what they're doing now. MD defense has holes, every defense does. But BB seems to be magnifying these holes greatly.
Diaz has done it without zone blitzing. Diaz defense is gimmicky. A lot of stunts, blitzing, and etc. When it doesn't work his defense doesn't look as good. On top of that the secondary dropped off from 2018.

Yall dudes keep talking about baker when this is diaz defense. He hired baker for a reason. He isn't changing his scheme so no dc will be hired. On top of that he will use the defense finishing 13th as a reason baker shouldn't be fired.

This times a million.

Diaz has done it without zone blitzing. Diaz defense is gimmicky. A lot of stunts, blitzing, and etc. When it doesn't work his defense doesn't look as good. On top of that the secondary dropped off from 2018.

My suspicion is that Diaz’s defense isn’t doing as well now that ACC OCs have become accustomed to it.

So who was overseeing Enos and Baker this year? Asking for a friend
What's your point? When Manny was on one side of the ball, that side was doing well. He left that side alone to go to the other side & the original side starts effing up again. It's his 1st year. He'll get better at it. That's the hope at least

Advertisement
I don’t really care about any change that doesn’t involve changing the head coach.

Zero chance. Not a single top flight DC wants to come in here and be a lackey to Diaz's scheme. I'm not sure why fans don't understand this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back