I would like to welcome...

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Stefan Adams as CanesInSight's new managing editor. Stefan was previously at State of the U, where he did great work both writing and managing content. Now that he is at CanesInSight, he will be diving headfirst into recruiting with interviews, breakdowns and a ton of other FREE content for Canes fans.

We have grown over 33% since our previous peak last year. The addition of Stefan, along with the redesigned forum and front page, should take this site to the next level. Please give my man a warm welcome and throw him a follow at @stefan_adams305

Advertisement
Welcome aboard Stefan. I am certain you will everyone here polite and possessed by the upmost respect and dignity for which Canes fans are so famous. A word of caution, the are some low life noles and swamp lizard fans hiding on here pretending to be Canes. That would be the ones who say nasty things about you, so their are easy to spot.

Advertisement
Stefan Adams as CanesInSight's new managing editor. Stefan was previously at State of the U, where he did great work both writing and managing content. Now that he is at CanesInSight, he will be diving headfirst into recruiting with interviews, breakdowns and a ton of other FREE content for Canes fans.

We have grown over 33% since our previous peak last year. The addition of Stefan, along with the redesigned forum and front page, should take this site to the next level. Please give my man a warm welcome and throw him a follow at @stefan_adams305

Well done

Advertisement
Advertisement
19712.jpg

Good to see he used his mixer picture from Senor Frogs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back