I WOULD LIKE TO START A NEW ERA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let me post this in a thread started by a real G. Catch yall up to speed (some at least) Francesca or as some of his followers and admirers call him chise like to talk **** behind her keyboard. I didn't get a chance to respond to her in ivins thread or the last post she made cuz they locked them. So here's my video message p ussy. Like I said before I be out here with legit prospects while you finger yourself behind your keyboard. [video=youtube_share;unN60-zvIHg]https://youtu.be/unN60-zvIHg[/video] done with you so let me pass you around to some other real G's.

View attachment 57657

Real talk this is how a real G gets in tha game he talks about another man for 7 posts straight smh im with ya mane its how I show ima real real Gigi to

Thought u were better than this, I actually enjoyed some of your post quite obvious now her admirers are coming out to defend her, that pu ssy that good huh... another man?? why don't you let that man defend himself? Why didn't you post what she said? Didn't she start it ?? She came looking for me and she found me.

I just want you to stop man. That’s it. It’s borderline harrassment and total derailing. That’s it.

Let me post this in a thread started by a real G. Catch yall up to speed (some at least) Francesca or as some of his followers and admirers call him chise like to talk **** behind her keyboard. I didn't get a chance to respond to her in ivins thread or the last post she made cuz they locked them. So here's my video message p ussy. Like I said before I be out here with legit prospects while you finger yourself behind your keyboard. [video=youtube_share;unN60-zvIHg]https://youtu.be/unN60-zvIHg[/video] done with you so let me pass you around to real G's.

Dude, are you seriously going to post at Franchise in every thread on the board? Not a good look, man. Attention-seeking behavior never is...

Sticking up for your girl? How bout if they didn't lock them I would of been posted this... every thread? B itch please Your girl ain't important.

Nah, just trying to impart some wisdom on a petulant child on a tantrum. But sometimes I forget you can't fix stupid. You keep doing you.

Let me post this in a thread started by a real G. Catch yall up to speed (some at least) Francesca or as some of his followers and admirers call him chise like to talk **** behind her keyboard. I didn't get a chance to respond to her in ivins thread or the last post she made cuz they locked them. So here's my video message p ussy. Like I said before I be out here with legit prospects while you finger yourself behind your keyboard. [video=youtube_share;unN60-zvIHg]https://youtu.be/unN60-zvIHg[/video] done with you so let me pass you around to some other real G's.

View attachment 57657

Real talk this is how a real G gets in tha game he talks about another man for 7 posts straight smh im with ya mane its how I show ima real real Gigi to

I see you cropped the image so you don't see he started it, stick up for your girl. I punch, bias ***.

Let me post this in a thread started by a real G. Catch yall up to speed (some at least) Francesca or as some of his followers and admirers call him chise like to talk **** behind her keyboard. I didn't get a chance to respond to her in ivins thread or the last post she made cuz they locked them. So here's my video message p ussy. Like I said before I be out here with legit prospects while you finger yourself behind your keyboard. [video=youtube_share;unN60-zvIHg]https://youtu.be/unN60-zvIHg[/video] done with you so let me pass you around to real G's.

Dude, are you seriously going to post at Franchise in every thread on the board? Not a good look, man. Attention-seeking behavior never is...

Sticking up for your girl? How bout if they didn't lock them I would of been posted this... every thread? B itch please Your girl ain't important.

Nah, just trying to impart some wisdom on a petulant child on a tantrum. But sometimes I forget you can't fix stupid. You keep doing you.

Wow, that's it? sad... Don't worry I will.

Advertisement

View attachment 57657

Thought u were better than this, I actually enjoyed some of your post quite obvious now her admirers are coming out to defend her, that pu ssy that good huh... another man?? why don't you let that man defend himself? Why didn't you post what she said? Didn't she start it ?? She came looking for me and she found me.

I just want you to stop man. That’s it. It’s borderline harrassment and total derailing. That’s it.

I barely post. Francesca and others stay harassing people on here, you don't get involved.

I'll continue doing me. Picture me rolling
20180127_162743.jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back