I WOULD LIKE TO START A NEW ERA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
PETE LEAVING DONT CHANGE A MUTHA****IN THANG FIND ANOTHER KID (NOT ****ING MARRERO) AND KEEP THE ****ING SHOW GOING. IVE HAD LT'S GET LOCKED UP STABBED AND WORST. THAT WEIGHT KEEP MOVING THIS WEBSITE IS GREAT BECAUSE WE'RE ALLOWED TO EXPRESS OURSELVES FREELY WITHOUT HAVING TO BE PC.

I'VE GONE TO OTHER TEAMS SITES AND THEY'RE SCARED OF THIS THUNDERDOME THEY NO WE'RE NOT GOING TO BE CIVILIZED OR PC OVER HERE THIS SITE IS ALL CANES ALL THE TIME THEY SAY **** LIKE (DON'T GO TO CIS ITS NOT FOR THE TIMID..... OR I'VE SEEN THOSE GUYS THINK MIAMI IS SO GREAT AND CAN DO NOTHING WRONG) THEY'RE SCARED OF US THEY NO WE DONT TAKE NO **** OVER HERE THIS IS CANES FANSHIP AT IT'S FINEST NOBODY EXIST OUTSIDE OF THIS U SCREAMING TRE O FIVE TILL I DIE.

FIND A NEW PLUG PUT SOME WEIGHT IN ONE HAND AND A PISTOL IN THE OTHER AND PULL YA MASK DOWN WE GOT WORK TO DO

ONE MONKEY DON'T STOP NO SHOW PETE WE'LL BE MISSED BUT NOW LEADERSHIP NEEDS TO STEP UP AND FIND THE NEXT PLUG THE STREETS DONT WAIT.

LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE I WAS HERE WHEN THIS BYTCH STARTED I'LL BE THE LAST CUSTOMER TO WALK OUT IF AND WHEN THIS BYTCH CLOSE WITH MANAGEMENT SHUUTING THE LIGHTS OFF BUT TODAY AINT THAT ****ING DAY LETS GO.

I’m in! “Savages play with savages!”

My ears still ringing from da all caps but I dig it mane. Train keepa rollin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who really going to step up as the plug though? Still shocked from yesterday tbh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let me post this in a thread started by a real G. Catch yall up to speed (some at least) Francesca or as some of his followers and admirers call him chise like to talk **** behind her keyboard. I didn't get a chance to respond to her in ivins thread or the last post she made cuz they locked them. So here's my video message p ussy. Like I said before I be out here with legit prospects while you finger yourself behind your keyboard. [video=youtube_share;unN60-zvIHg]https://youtu.be/unN60-zvIHg[/video] done with you so let me pass you around to some other real G's.

Last edited:
Let me post this in a thread started by a real G. Catch yall up to speed (some at least) Francesca or as some of his followers and admirers call him chise like to talk **** behind her keyboard. I didn't get a chance to respond to her in ivins thread or the last post she made cuz they locked them. So here's my video message p ussy. Like I said before I be out here with legit prospects while you finger yourself behind your keyboard. [video=youtube_share;unN60-zvIHg]https://youtu.be/unN60-zvIHg[/video] done with you so let me pass you around to real G's.

Dude, are you seriously going to post at Franchise in every thread on the board? Not a good look, man. Attention-seeking behavior never is...

Let me post this in a thread started by a real G. Catch yall up to speed (some at least) Francesca or as some of his followers and admirers call him chise like to talk **** behind her keyboard. I didn't get a chance to respond to her in ivins thread or the last post she made cuz they locked them. So here's my video message p ussy. Like I said before I be out here with legit prospects while you finger yourself behind your keyboard. [video=youtube_share;unN60-zvIHg]https://youtu.be/unN60-zvIHg[/video] done with you so let me pass you around to real G's.

Dude, are you seriously going to post at Franchise in every thread on the board? Not a good look, man. Attention-seeking behavior never is...

Sticking up for your girl? How bout if they didn't lock them I would of been posted this... every thread? B itch please Your girl ain't important.

Advertisement
I'm gonna buy JJB a beer, I want to hear more of what he has to say.

Let me post this in a thread started by a real G. Catch yall up to speed (some at least) Francesca or as some of his followers and admirers call him chise like to talk **** behind her keyboard. I didn't get a chance to respond to her in ivins thread or the last post she made cuz they locked them. So here's my video message p ussy. Like I said before I be out here with legit prospects while you finger yourself behind your keyboard. [video=youtube_share;unN60-zvIHg]https://youtu.be/unN60-zvIHg[/video] done with you so let me pass you around to some other real G's.

180A8B2B-0571-48BA-948A-A920E3F650A9.jpg

Real talk this is how a real G gets in tha game he talks about another man for 7 posts straight smh im with ya mane its how I show ima real real Gigi to

View attachment 57657

Real talk this is how a real G gets in tha game he talks about another man for 7 posts straight smh im with ya mane its how I show ima real real Gigi to

Thought u were better than this, I actually enjoyed some of your post quite obvious now her admirers are coming out to defend her, that pu ssy that good huh... another man?? why don't you let that man defend himself? Why didn't you post what she said? Didn't she start it ?? She came looking for me and she found me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back