I would leave Boomer Sooner too

Advertisement
****. Well, anyone can be bought I guess. Good for Riley. He better win a lot of games. Why The bleep have we not hired our main guy yet????

Advertisement
Advertisement
An unverified account who started off his tweet by saying that he can't confirm, lol. Yeah, I don't believe any of that. I'm sure they took care of him, but I'm skeptical on THAT.

Advertisement
College Football Championship GIF by ESPN

An unverified account who started off his tweet by saying that he can't confirm, lol. Yeah, I don't believe any of that. I'm sure they took care of him, but I'm skeptical on THAT.
Oh it’s unverified. That makes sense. Thanks a lot OP.

Advertisement
Miami offers:

(Not confirmed I'll try my best)

-16 million, 6 cases of Chicharróns, and a can of Orange soda.

-An interactive map of where NOT to buy a home
-An interactive map of what homes you can buy with your contrqct in SFL
-An interactive map of local high school's you're bound to ignore.
- A list of attorneys (you know...just in case)
-A predominately toxic fanbase living in the past. (Its a good idea to rent, not buy)
-Private use if a parking spot in the Blue lot.

*Plus many many more!
Please see AD for more details. Certain restrictions apply. Open to applications with a 50+% winning percentage at Temple or some other barely accredited insitution.

If true that’s unreal. But given it’s California and the taxes being as they are just take 60% and given to nutty Newsom.

Ever wonder why Tiger said ✌️And moved to Florida. Meanwhile dummy Phil stayed and lost millions to taxes.

Either way it’s big boy football from USC. I love it. The Sec is probably calling their lapdog at the ncaa already for violations. I’m sure ol Nicky is calling his BFF to handle this

Advertisement
Back