I would leave Boomer Sooner too

caneman73

Redshirt Freshman
20211129_194717.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WHOA!!!!!

It's an incredible deal, but he'd better perform. I've had experience with USC boosters and rich alums and they aren't as crazy as say SEC boosters, but there's more money there. USC is a cash factory for their alums. Their network is vast and a TON of them are loaded, full of hubris and will want to see a return on investment.

That stated, I expect him to monster it over there! I was just posting the other day that as I expect Miami is returning to dominance (I'm an optimist, sue me), we need the big bully from the West to reemerge. I hope Riley does that for them. CFB needs Miami and USC to fulfill their heel roles again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WHOA!!!!!

It's an incredible deal, but he'd better perform. I've had experience with USC boosters and rich alums and they aren't as crazy as say SEC boosters, but there's more money there. USC is a cash factory for their alums. Their network is vast and a TON of them are loaded, full of hubris and will want to see a return on investment.

That stated, I expect him to monster it over there! I was just posting the other day that as I expect Miami is returning to dominance (I'm an optimist, sue me), we need the big bully from the West to reemerge. I hope Riley does that for them. CFB needs Miami and USC to fulfill their heel roles again.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back