I wonder if other teams' fans...

Advertisement
Already three pages crying about how lousy our fans are. Almost as much fun to read as SEC worship.

Don't Be Mad Because Golden Fails Its Not Our Fault Lol He Lost Another Big Recruit

Another crap poster who has no insight. Our fan base blows and here is further proof why. Its almost as if you miserable ***** love this drama and crap.

Good to know this thought process goes on amongst multiple cane boards

I have no idea what you are talking about. I only know this one white dude has an amazing jumpshot and he should be slinging them professionally instead of debits and credits. T-Charts motha ***a!

Advertisement
D's right. That school ain't winning **** that matters. Underachievers and Richt is garbage.

Let's be honest here - the #1 thing for kids committing is not the coach, it's not the winning%, it's not graduation rate. It's comfort level.

Whether it's b/c their GF goes there, their homies, some assistant coach is friends of the family, whatever. Point is comfort level with a school is impossible to predict. Some kids magically click with schools on their visit - not b/c all of a sudden Richt became a better sales man or UGA is now kings of the SEC. That stuff is a bunch of red herrings. Not hard to see what happened here - kid went up there and fell in love with the school and Athens. I've never been there but something on those visits to Athens stirred Sony in a way that just clicked for him,

Yeah.... I'm a realist. These things happen as you portray it, whether I like it or not. I just want to rip my fuggin' eyeballs out at people on this board telling me how awesome the SEC is or how huge their crowds are on these forums, or some even suggesting that UGA is a better objective choice. I call bull**** on that.

THat's because alot, if not all, of these folks are not Cane fans.
All of the Cane boards are infested with these moles, with Grassy being the worst.

So it's not ok to compare two programs and what they offer?

It's ok to acknowledge that other school's aren't horrible in every category but some of y'all are fluffers about it. You think UGA fans are up there talking about what a great institution Miami is? They ain't.

Ok. As an OVERALL FOOTBALL program uga is in a better place than UM at the moment. Everyone knows UM is a better SCHOOL no doubt.

Sony's not committing to play 2010-2013, he's committing to 2014-2017. I object to the notion that UGA's future is unarguably better in that regard. Richt's a clown and he's the type who wins just enough to not get ****canned. Committing there is committing to established mediocrity. Miami is a commitment to your hometown and the pursuit of real greatness.

Bringing it

It's ok to acknowledge that other school's aren't horrible in every category but some of y'all are fluffers about it. You think UGA fans are up there talking about what a great institution Miami is? They ain't.

Ok. As an OVERALL FOOTBALL program uga is in a better place than UM at the moment. Everyone knows UM is a better SCHOOL no doubt.

Sony's not committing to play 2010-2013, he's committing to 2014-2017. I object to the notion that UGA's future is unarguably better in that regard. Richt's a clown and he's the type who wins just enough to not get ****canned. Committing there is committing to established mediocrity. Miami is a commitment to your hometown and the pursuit of real greatness.

Swagger doing work all over this thread.

Bringing it

and bringing it hard!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back