I Will Gladly See Us Lose To Wisconsin

D

deleted18246

With Jarrren at the helm; because this season had a fork in it long ago. One more loss makes no difference. Getting a glimpse of our future with JW is well worth it. If he plays well, but still loses, we have something valuable to work with going into our game with the gator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a stupid post, why would you want us to lose, it's already been a tough season and there's still NSD for us to maybe land a few more recruits. A loss does us no good at all, why wouldn't you just say I would gladly like to see JW at the helm and guide us to a win.

this site is filled with the biggest idiots

if you want us to lose, you're not a fan. We know Richt is here no matter what and losing helps in no possible way, so morons hoping we lose are not actual fans

I want us to WIN the bowl game! However, if our offense is sloppy and continues to be sloppy next year I'm hoping this BOT and Administration does the correct thing and FIRE the Richt family.

With Jarrren at the helm; because this season had a fork in it long ago. One more loss makes no difference. Getting a glimpse of our future with JW is well worth it. If he plays well, but still loses, we have something valuable to work with going into our game with the gator.

Don't worry. We're losing no matter who starts.....

Advertisement

if you want us to lose, you're not a fan. We know Richt is here no matter what and losing helps in no possible way, so morons hoping we lose are not actual fans

I don't want to lose but I'll accept it for the sake of Williams starting. You want to start next season against the Gators with our starter having only taken a few snaps against Savannah State?

Never seek a loss. Never...

Advertisement

Not a FAN? Ha ha.....a fan since the early 60's, Graduated Miami with both BA and MA. Lived through some of the worst (and best) there has ever been for the Canes. I'm interested in seeing growth and in seeing improvement. I want to see what Jarren can do, pure and simple. I'm NOT rooting for the Canes to lose. I'm a realist who wants to see what the future could be....and it ain't Malik playing the whole **** game.

Good for you, if you think the general public, media, and majority of recruits look through the narrow minded microscope you do than you're an idiot. Winning is what matters.

Where did I say I gave a crap about general public, media, etc?

Advertisement
I don't give a crap who starts or plays and hope we win. I want to see whoever plays have a good game.

Maybe this is a generational thing. I want to see them all do well. I don't have favorites, an agenda, and I don't want to see a loss just to see one play. **** is weird as ****, some of what people say on here.

Just for the sake of argument though, one game doesn't tell you anything. When Kyle Wright played FSU, he showed some glimpses and everyone thought he would be a star. We all know how that turned out. Jacory Harris, talked about for the Heisman. Hopefully you get the point.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back