I Will Gladly See Us Lose To Wisconsin

I think the OP was simply, to get JW under center! Get live snaps on a meaningful stage, prep for next season. There's nothing left for us here but a bowl win. If this game, even if lost, gives JW the added exp., to be a better QB for our opener w/Florida,.. That a loss well worth taking, if there is such a thing! Assuming he shows us hope for our future.

Amazing how many of us posters managed to read that the OP wants us to lose

Advertisement
I think the OP was simply, to get JW under center! Get live snaps on a meaningful stage, prep for next season. There's nothing left for us here but a bowl win. If this game, even if lost, gives JW the added exp., to be a better QB for our opener w/Florida,.. That a loss well worth taking, if there is such a thing! Assuming he shows us hope for our future.

Amazing how many of us posters managed to read that the OP wants us to lose
He titled the thread; I Will Gladly See Us Lose To Wisconsin

Advertisement
Assuming Perry isn’t starting, I honestly think that we should start the QB that gives us the best chance to win. And that’s not Rosier.
0-6 his last 6 games started against P5 but with Richt, if Perry is suspended, no question will start Rosier. Richt has no clue what he is doing.

The only chance this program has to get a boost is by starting JWill. He comes out and plays well, the hype would hopefully allow us some momentum before the next signing day. If Rosier starts, and we look awful, which is a given, there will be more dissent and might as well shut the **** program down.

Advertisement
This looks like a case for Sticky Bear

read2.png

Last edited:
With Jarrren at the helm; because this season had a fork in it long ago. One more loss makes no difference. Getting a glimpse of our future with JW is well worth it. If he plays well, but still loses, we have something valuable to work with going into our game with the gator.
You sir are a dumb a$$!

this site is filled with the biggest idiots

if you want us to lose, you're not a fan. We know Richt is here no matter what and losing helps in no possible way, so morons hoping we lose are not actual fans

He didn’t say he wants us to lose. He says PT for Jarren Williams is more important.

It’s easy to see what OP wants is us to win with Jarren Williams lighting up the scoreboard.

Yes, and immediately followed that up with,.. "If it means ........"

Guess you never read that far!
All good.
No sir, I read it all. Why does it have to be Jarren playing and lose? I want Jarren and win. Why not? I don't enjoy anything about the U losing. Tired of excuses. This happened so we lost. That happened so we lost. No sir. Rickets and company need to be held accountable or resign.

Advertisement
Our soft fans are worse than our coaches. ****, you guys must not remember good football. No wonder we suck. Once again, 20 years ago, this **** wouldn't be happening. I blame all you slurpers.

this site is filled with the biggest idiots

if you want us to lose, you're not a fan. We know Richt is here no matter what and losing helps in no possible way, so morons hoping we lose are not actual fans
He didn’t say he wanted us to lose. He just said he’s ok with taking an L if it means Jarren starts.

Same thing many many other people said about 2/3 of the way through the season.

Should have worded the title better probably.

Or maybe I’m giving him too much credit?

Advertisement
We preached early playing time to these kids then we have sat on a ton of them, when there is absolutely no repercussions for playing them 4 games. Spare me the ain't ready nonsense, Rosier has been here 3 years too long and he still aint ready. Mark Richt should be starring in the remake of Dumb and Dumber. I can see Richt now, 3 yards and a cloud of dust
ilia.gif

You always play to win. Developing someone for next year, while important, should not be your priority.
Funny how we use that when it benefits an argument. The Rosier fans talk experience, hmmm experience helped us a ton this year against LSU right? You play the best players period. If you know with 1000% certainty one of your qb's will not lead you to victory, how can the odds be any worse risking Jarren starting? Apparently a lot of you missed what just happened recruiting wise. Not a knock on the guys we got, like them a lot, it's a numbers game and the survey says kids don't want to come here and play in this crappy offense. If Williams came out and played well, we could win even in defeat. No brainer.

If the QB plays well, whoever it is, Miami isn't losing.

Miami lost 5 games this season. All of them, every single one, was due to abysmal QB play. Miami is at worst 11-1, probably 12-0 with just average QB play this season.

The only game that could even be close to argued is GT, because Kosi didn't play absolutely terrible like the QBs did against LSU, Duke, UVA, and BC...but he didn't play "well" either, and he lost a killer fumble.

Miami really is 1 piece away from being a pretty good football team. Not that there's not other issues here, we all know it's not JUST a competent QB. But if you put a decent QB on this team to start the season, you can bet your *** the attitude about EVERYTHING around here is a whole lot different.

I don't care who we are playing,where we are playing.what time we are playing.canes need to do one thing WINWIN WIN.

Advertisement
Back