I will be on the GridironStuds show tomorrow

Advertisement
Is genron gonna be on too.

No, Genron, who is the source of all evil in the world, will be busy stearing that massive asteroid that is heading straight toward earth so that when it makes its impact in 200 years, UM will get no more blue chip recruits.

When he has a spare moment, he'll be spinning centrifuges for Iran's nuclear program.

Not unless he's getting paid. #manleadingmen

Advertisement
Pete would you ever ask him questions on his double standard when it comes to Miami? Or are you and him going to trash Miami together?

Chads not a bad dude, He's just misunderstood, Always does what's best for his players, He's a man leading men, You wouldn't be *****ing if his son was going to the U. Pete I got you covered as far as excuses go.

A lot of people didn't get the joke.

Advertisement
Chads not a bad dude, He's just misunderstood, Always does what's best for his players, He's a man leading men, You wouldn't be *****ing if his son was going to the U. Pete I got you covered as far as excuses go.

Pretty unfortunate that you just had to quote yourself.

You're right Mrs. Drummond. I've sunk almost as low as an insider who protects his sources even though the have an agenda against the U and then gives them a soap box for their bull****. Anything to protect that Drummond name huh?

Is genron gonna be on too.

No, Genron, who is the source of all evil in the world, will be busy stearing that massive asteroid that is heading straight toward earth so that when it makes its impact in 200 years, UM will get no more blue chip recruits.

When he has a spare moment, he'll be spinning centrifuges for Iran's nuclear program.

How is he gonna make the asteroid hit New Jersey?

Serious Response.

Ask him his thoughts on how Quincy has handled his recruitment.

Examples:

1) Video Taping himself throwing Miami mail on the ground.
2) Doing Ask questions to deliberately disrespect the school.
3) Continually bashing the school on twitter to other recruits to sway their vote.

I'm not *****ing about Quincy... I think he's a dbag.. but I'm done with that.. I want to know Chad's opinion on the topic.

Advertisement
Chad is the one interviewing me

Yeah but we're all waiting on your feature on Genron to drop, á la your Luke article from last year, detailing what a great guy he is. You can call it "Man Leading Men" but I prefer "Pete Getting Played". #listentoyourboy

Advertisement

Pretty unfortunate that you just had to quote yourself.

109.gif

Advertisement
Back