I will be on the GridironStuds show tomorrow

Advertisement
Problem you a fool... hating on Pete... keep it popping Petey.. always a hater in the crowd.

Advertisement
Chads not a bad dude, He's just misunderstood, Always does what's best for his players, He's a man leading men, You wouldn't be *****ing if his son was going to the U. Pete I got you covered as far as excuses go.

Chads not a bad dude, He's just misunderstood, Always does what's best for his players, He's a man leading men, You wouldn't be ****ing if his son was going to the U. Pete I got you covered as far as excuses go.

No he's a ******* that got madat Miami for not offering Skai Moore & his son and now he holds a grudge against golden and airs it on social media like a lil teenage bytch that's mad at her bestie for texting her boyfriend... He's no man he's a butt hurt *******

Chads not a bad dude, He's just misunderstood, Always does what's best for his players, He's a man leading men, You wouldn't be ****ing if his son was going to the U. Pete I got you covered as far as excuses go.

No he's a ******* that got madat Miami for not offering Skai Moore and now he holds a grudge against golden and airs it on social media like a lil teenage bytch that's mad at her bestie for texting her boyfriend... He's no man he's a butt hurt *******

I was listing the excuses Pete gives when sticking up for Genron, Luke, Chad and the alike.

No he's a ******* that got madat Miami for not offering Skai Moore and now he holds a grudge against golden and airs it on social media like a lil teenage bytch that's mad at her bestie for texting her boyfriend... He's no man he's a butt hurt *******

I was listing the Pete excuses he gives when sticking up for Genron, Luke, Chad and the alike.

Oh..... Yea .... That too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is genron gonna be on too.

No, Genron, who is the source of all evil in the world, will be busy stearing that massive asteroid that is heading straight toward earth so that when it makes its impact in 200 years, UM will get no more blue chip recruits.

When he has a spare moment, he'll be spinning centrifuges for Iran's nuclear program.

Lmao. Love the thread.

Honestly, I'm happy for Pete that he is getting more exposure. That's really cool and he deserves it.

/Agree with the others that he can be too much of an apologist for the "community" sometimes tho

Advertisement
Back