I want this guy (no homo)

1CN

Sophomore
First of all , I said to myself never again will I get suc k-into
following another recruiting season like 2013 .

And here I am looking at 2014 recruiting list ....
But I do plan on keeping my promise

What next season recruiting class need is leader.
a leader who commits, keep his commitment and recruit other..

Many of you may think the guy or leader is SONY
BUt I say if Winky commit DADE COUNTY will follow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCTC9YXpU

Advertisement
1:56 lowered his head and gave no ***** afterwards.

He has a cannon, too.

If we offer Winky will commit. Loves Miami

It was confirmed that wonky received on offer on the recent junior day that just passed. There was even a rumor going around that he would commit to us on signing day of this year but he never pulled the trigger.

Advertisement
7. Quinton "Winky" Flowers, QB, 6-1, 200, Jr., Miami Jackson: Those who have played against this impressive football prospect will tell you that once he puts it all together, this may be one of the nation's most dangerous run/pass athletes. Flowers can throw the ball 70 yards! @Larry Blustein

Winky has already state he may commit to the U this month ..
I just hope it a sincere commitment

Wait until his junior highlights come out.

Special football player.

7. Quinton "Winky" Flowers, QB, 6-1, 200, Jr., Miami Jackson: Those who have played against this impressive football prospect will tell you that once he puts it all together, this may be one of the nation's most dangerous run/pass athletes. Flowers can throw the ball 70 yards! @Larry Blustein

Deeds not words. I want less talk about loving UM and thinking of committing and more actually committing.

Advertisement
How do we take him and Edouard?

The only thing we know is Morris is gone, so we need 1 true QB replacement and if we're taking a big class take one more (a project). The main thing is really has nothing to do with the 2014 recruiting class, it is whether there is a good prospect after Morris (Dewey, Olsen or Thompson IMO).

If one of those kids seems like a great QB prospect, I have no problem with taking a kid that may be raw especially when he can be used somewhere else.

I think one of our many kids leaves this year (maybe Crow) other then Morris.

Worst OL play i've ever seen, kid doesnt get 2 secs without pressure and still makes play after play

Advertisement
From those highlights, what comes to mind is RGIII, Aaron Rodgers, and maybe some Charlie Ward

He could be the pied piper for the 2014 class. Everyone in Dade knows who this kid is...just like Duke Johnson and (for better or worse) Jacory Harris.

Advertisement
Holy s*it!!!! I REALLY hope we can land this guy. I've always wondered why we never picked up a scrambling QB like so many other teams have been using. It's obviously been successful.

Deeds not words. I want less talk about loving UM and thinking of committing and more actually committing.

EXACTLY! I'm sick of all this talk about "locks" and guys loving UM. Show the love. Commit. And recruit for the place you love, or just shut the f#ck up.

I've seen stated in numerous threads that Winky is the superstar of this class as far as other recruits recognizing him and wanting to play with him (ala Duke/Jacory way back when). Just curious, what makes him special over a guy like Eduoard/Harris? Is it strictly from being an optimist legend apparently or is he boys with a bunch of stars?

Advertisement
Back