I WANT THE GATOR

Bring it. Would love to take them on. It would be a helluva game and a much, much more even match than the 2019 game. Both QBs and offenses can put up points, and both feature elite TEs.

It would come down to whose Defense plays better. Our Defense is better upfront and theirs in the backend.

Think we win a close one, so let's make this &hit happen -- AFTER we handle business with UNC and GT, first!

We were one play from beating them in the 2019 game.

Advertisement
Two of my closest friends are gaytards.... Always have a great weekend when we play.

I'll look forward to it.
kevin hart youre not my friend GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not yet danielson, patience. We have some football left. Baby steps, we will see after we finish the regular season. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

I always want the gaytor.
I want you to get this **** where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy gaytor, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna **** ON HIS ASHES!
Al Capone no juega

Advertisement
We were one play from beating them in the 2019 game.
Agreed. And we gave them **** even though we were outmatched. A true Freshman OT going up against their veteran DEs; Dan Enos... Jarren Williams... And we should have won that **** game.

Now they will argue they are a better team this year, and I will agree on Offense. But we are light years better on Offense. Defense is where that game would be decided and I think our guys get it done.

Advertisement
Elvis Presley on you tube the song poke salat annie the gaytor ate your granny. Check it out.

Advertisement
Back