Junior
Anytime.
Anywhere.

DvBI4a.gif

Advertisement
Anytime.
Anywhere.

DvBI4a.gif
God I love the 80's Canes, the baddest men on the planet in College Football at the time! That wasn't swagger, that wasn't talking ****, that was just telling it like it was and then backing it all up. The student section is kind of blocked out in the background but I was standing for the entire game, every game right there, what an awesome experience!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always want the gaytor.
I want you to get this **** where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy gaytor, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna **** ON HIS ASHES!

Advertisement
If you have to ask me, you don’t know me.

I won’t those backwards ***, hillbilly, sister loving, white hood wearing, dipshlt motherfūckers worse than I want anything this year, and fūck, every year.

Advertisement
Bring it. Would love to take them on. It would be a helluva game and a much, much more even match than the 2019 game. Both QBs and offenses can put up points, and both feature elite TEs.

It would come down to whose Defense plays better. Our Defense is better upfront and theirs in the backend.

Think we win a close one, so let's make this &hit happen -- AFTER we handle business with UNC and GT, first!

Advertisement
Back