I want N'kosi Perry

Rosier looked better when the playbook appeared to open up. The more conservative plays are called, the worse he looks. When wee hurried things up and let him sling it around, he looked far, far better. He can get the job done, but it's up to the coaches to call a game that allows him to make plays. I was sick to my stomach the first half, because I didn't know if Rosier was the problem, or if it was the play calling. They literally seemed to be taking 2/3 of the field off the table for him. The second half answered a lot of questions I had with concerns to Rosier. He CAN get the job done, but the coaches need to let him do it. His mistakes will be so glaring in a conservative game, and he may never heat up. Open up that O and let our play makers make plays.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Malik has been pretty good but we need a little more from that position, and at this stage i'd be curious to see what another QB (Evan Sheriffs) could do.

The defense however, has been absolutely mind-numbing. Two games in a row against marginal talent with Manny not covering the slot and Delaney getting worked all game long. I'd like to see those two things change and some true freshmen like Garvin, DJ, Carter, and Bandy get more PT... I see an overall lack of energy on both sides of the ball.

Curious? I hope you remain curious for the rest of the year.

I expect I wont as the conditioning picks up and Evan can get a little burn in garbage time.

LOL that this is even a thread. Rosier is the qb for the next 2 seasons. Kid is a baller. Best QB we have had since Berlin.

CMR needs to open **** up from the start. Hasn't he learned from last season?

LOL that this is even a thread. Rosier is the qb for the next 2 seasons. Kid is a baller. Best QB we have had since Berlin.

You base this off two games against Bethune and Toledo? Talk about "LOL."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back