I want my Canes back

Advertisement
**** the NCAA. Let's bring these visors back too!

12.jpg

Advertisement
lets bring back the leather helmets without the facemask and the ban on black athletes while we are at it

We have 6 seniors bailing out for the NFL draft. The chances of us having a good team next year are nil when you lose that much seniority and experience with almost no one (with the exception of maybe the RB position) there to replace them.

I see Ball, Barkley and Landry Jones all coming back. The LB from UNC as well. All of them would be high draft choices but understand how special a time college is. All our guys do is see dollar signs, and are enabled by our fans who keep telling them to leave the second they think they are ready.

Golden is a very good coach, but even if we had 4 or 5 of these guys we'd still be a 7 or 8 win team next year. Without them, I'd be surprised to see us win 5 games next year. Brace yourself.

Stop living in the past. This fanbase is the worst.

Advertisement
Joe Joe Joe...lemee tell ya what I always tells'em...you play...to win...the game.

Joe Joe Joe...lemee tell ya what I always tells'em...you play...to win...the game.

Joe joe joe joe..... lemme tell ya, i always tells'em...put yo....name....on it. I member dis one time i told Jacory dat he got 5 on it.

Joe joe joe joe..... lemme tell ya, i always tells'em...put yo....name....on it. I member dis one time i told Jacory dat he got 5 on it.

This reminds me so much of that incredible Randy Shannon photoshop where it says "Cheap *** Shapiro! Dis my hooka!" (Picture of him with Shalala).

Brings me to near-tears every time.

Advertisement

This reminds me so much of that incredible Randy Shannon photoshop where it says "Cheap *** Shapiro! Dis my hooka!" (Picture of him with Shalala).

Yep. This **** pretty much writes itself. What game was that picture from? A&M 2007?

Yep. This **** pretty much writes itself. What game was that picture from? A&M 2007?

I hate were we have been the last 5 years.

Advertisement
****!

Make it happen Al.

That aint never coming back with Fat Folden for the following reasons:

Those players were Fit and Quick. That's a no no under Folden.....Need additional Fat to change them to Pillar and Core Value Slow Robots.

Those Players were Intense. According to Folden, Intense players are "ME" players.

Those Players aspired to Wreak Havoc.......They Did Not Give A ***** About Shoveling Coal.

Sorry, Pal!

Advertisement
Back