I tried to tell y’all that we sucked. Official King Slayer is right thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are you basing we are the equivalent to those teams “Wake Forest or GT or BC or any other middling ACC team”?

I dunno maybe our below .500 versus the top 25, 1 bowl win in a decade, never won the ACC, one coastal title record???

We are a nothing program and have been for years and years.

I dunno maybe our below .500 versus the top 25, 1 bowl win in a decade, never won the ACC, one coastal title record???

We are a nothing program and have been for years and years.
I’m not asking about that I think everyone knows that... If you read what I quoted ....Im asking you about comparing us to the worst teams in ACC which we beat so how does that merit comparison.... We are better than those teams no?

Advertisement
1608428905073.jpeg

Advertisement
Was a Richt cultist before Manny, and a Golden cultist before that.

There is something mentally wrong with people who blindly support whoever they are told to. It’s so creepy to see.
There is something mentally wrong with ******** who get banned and keep coming back. It's so pathetic to see.

Advertisement
Yet you keep responding and disliking my post. Go back to the closet before Manny comes home.
Hey douchebag, I am sure you have seen the article about Stroud and Banda being laid up with Covid and Stroud almost died and didn't return until the day before UNC. The piece was a bit too apologist for my liking but any decent person would have cut Stroud some slack for the month of December. You won't because you're a ***** *** troll.

Advertisement
Back