I tried to tell y’all that we sucked. Official King Slayer is right thread

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
You guys need to stop listening to our CIS experts just cause they pump sunshine or talk to recruits or run this site. Most of them never played football, he’ll most probably never touched a football

One more thing Stroud is still a **** coach, I hope he gets fired along with Rumph and Baker. Let’s see our CIS expert bump the Stroud after allowing 10000 yards on the ground. You know who am talking about

Advertisement
Fire Manny and make Lashlee head coach
0E916F4F-7E39-4215-9B9D-CF0E8B32CFE8.gif

Advertisement
You guys need to stop listening to our CIS experts just cause they pump sunshine or talk to recruits or run this site. Most of them never played football, he’ll most probably never touched a football

One more thing Stroud is still a **** coach, I hope he gets fired along with Rumph and Baker. Let’s see our CIS expert bump the Stroud after allowing 10000 yards on the ground. You know who am talking about
You are correct this team is not good
We’re the cowboys of college football

Advertisement
Advertisement

Some of us have been preaching this for years on various coaches. One day they will listen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back