I thought we were trending up?

Advertisement
I never post, but that was as succinctly put as can be, without straight hate.

Yet we have Fake James talking about making champions. Hard to argue with the evidence.
[MENTION=373]Canesfan1899[/MENTION]: well here's another cold hard fact that other reporters are starting to catch on to...his smoke and mirror act of being a top flight recruiter.

We started off as the No. 1 class for 2016 and have slipped to No. 6. However, the class was ranked No. 1 not b/c we were receiving commitments from a bunch of nationally regarded players (outside of Mullins, Pickney, Shaq, and of course Bruce), it was b/c of the shear size of the class.

We, now, currently have 21 recruits that have verbally committed to us, and that number is dwindling as players are beginning to fall off before the real poaching season begins. Our class size is far and away the largest which bolstered our class ranking, given Golden the appearance that he's a "monster recruiter." When the numbers break down by star ratings, however, we actually only boast the No. 22 class in the nation.

Golden offered any and everyone an offer, most of whom were on the radar of lower tier FBS schools like Bowling Green, Buffalo, Ark St just to name a few, while missing out or losing out on top-flight talent in our back yard. Golden needed a strong class to give him leverage w/ the admin, b/c he too know his seat is burning...but it appears his plan is slowly but surely falling apart as we've had a number of decommitments thus far and it's not even November yet.

Golden will start this year out strong since our schedule is charmin soft to begin the season giving false hope...4-0 is my prediction to start the year including a win over a deplented, and newly staffed Nebraska team...then the wheels will fall off immediatley.

Don't think we will beat Nebraska. In fact, I think FAU is going to be a lot closer game than most think. 4-8. Even with THAT horror of a season I think Golden stays. No one else wants him because he sucks and our AD and admins suck and are even more clueless than he is. This **** school is making a futile effort to be Johns Hopkins. Everything is being directed toward that yawning money hole of a med school that really excels only in its eye center, Bascom Palmer. The football program could make some money for the school, but they are too dumb to see this and too much afraid of the past "thug u" image to do anything constructive (like a decent place to play) . They love Golden for his "PSU way" which was totally discredited and exposed as totally fake and BS. However, this bunch of trustfund morons evidently still think it is the way to run this program. Just wait until the ACC gets tired of carrying these moochers any longer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back