3) Wisconsin
4) Auburn
5) Georgia
6) Alabama
7) Miami

We beat Clemson and we're in
Oklahoma is pretty much a lock to go in as #1 with a cakewalk game against TCU
I see Wisconsin dropping off with a loss to OSU
4,5,6 - Winner in SEC playoffs is going to be that thrid spot and of course 'Bama gets in because.....they are 'bama

final rankings after next week

1) Oklahoma
2) Georgia
3) Miami
4) Alabama

CMR with a chance to give the middle finger to Kirby in the first round of the playoffs and finally stomp on that satan monkey in the championship game.

All in all, no matter what happens the rest of the way, this has been an amazing season. Lets keep that in mind before we bash Malik and criticize CMR. 3 months ago we all would have been happy with a 3loss season, look where we are now. Happy holidays to all. We're playing a meaningful effing game in December!!!

Advertisement
I like how u think.... Would love for this to happen.... But I do believe this is how the rankings will look Tuesday. Unless clemson ***** the bed tonight

It's gonna be

ACC champ - Miami or Clemson
Big 10 Champ - Taint or Wisky
Big 12 champ - TCU or OU
SEC champ - Georgia or Auburn

Those are the 4 in the playoff.

All fine with that although I think Wiscy will keep their spot.

Auburn isn't losing to UGA after just hammering them.

Advertisement
Even with a Wisconsin win we have a good chance. We will have more quality wins then Bama but a worse loss

rankings will be:

1. Clemson
2. Oklahoma
3. Auburn
4. Wisconsin
5.Georgia
6. Bama
7. Miami

basically the same but auburn will jump wisky cuz they dont care about ur record as we have learned

Advertisement
Wisconsin will be #1 on Tuesday, rest is agreed. Will give osu yet another opportunity to sneak in

Pending a Clemson win i think the standings after this week will be

1) Clemson
2) Oklahoma
3) Wisconsin
4) Auburn
5) Georgia
6) Alabama
7) Miami

We beat Clemson and we're in
Oklahoma is pretty much a lock to go in as #1 with a cakewalk game against TCU
I see Wisconsin dropping off with a loss to OSU
4,5,6 - Winner in SEC playoffs is going to be that thrid spot and of course 'Bama gets in because.....they are 'bama

final rankings after next week

1) Oklahoma
2) Georgia
3) Miami
4) Alabama

CMR with a chance to give the middle finger to Kirby in the first round of the playoffs and finally stomp on that satan monkey in the championship game.

All in all, no matter what happens the rest of the way, this has been an amazing season. Lets keep that in mind before we bash Malik and criticize CMR. 3 months ago we all would have been happy with a 3loss season, look where we are now. Happy holidays to all. We're playing a meaningful effing game in December!!!

TCU is not a cake walk

Advertisement
It's gonna be

ACC champ - Miami or Clemson
Big 10 Champ - Taint or Wisky
Big 12 champ - TCU or OU
SEC champ - Georgia or Auburn

Those are the 4 in the playoff.

TCU is not getting in over Alabama.

Even if that happens, and I'm not so sure it would, Bama is not replacing the ACC champ. That is the most important part of all this.

Our own fanbase are being a bunch of SEC *****.

Advertisement
IN:
ACC Champion - Miami or Clemson
SEC Champion - Auburn or Georgia

Auburn has two losses but beat the #1 team twice in three weeks, and beat a top 6 UGA in a rematch. This tops Ohio State. If Georgia beats Auburn and the Buckeyes win OSU could get in as Big 10 Champion, despite two losses. If a two loss team is selected, it will be Auburn OR Ohio State, not both.

THEN:
Big 12 Champion - Oklahoma in if they win
Big 10 Champion - Wisconsin in if they win

A TCU upset of Oklahoma eliminates the Big 12. This opens the door for a 1-loss Alabama team if Wisconsin wins.

I'm still hoping OU somehow loses to TCU, and Wisconsin loses as well. Yes, we SHOULD be in if we beat Clemson, but I have a bad feeling about Alabama making it in. I know it's not logical, since they have beaten no one, but why were they ranked #1 to begin with without beating anyone of substance?

Advertisement
Back