I think UM makes a run at portal QB Michael Johnson Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Runs a 3.9 40? Take!
1592252005720.gif

Jon Richt recruited Michael Johnson, and I don‘t trust his eye for the QB position. Plus, JR ran a different offense from Lashlee. If Lashlee shows interest in Johnson, then I will be a believer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cant make a habit out of chasing guys that spurned us. Sets a bad precedent.

WHY NOT?

We can't and have NEVER BEEN EVERY good player's 1st choice out of HS....even Bama doesn't get EVERYONE they want....and they would never turn down talent because their feelings were hurt....They just want to win...So do I

If you wanted him before you must have thought that he could contribute to your team.....so unless that's changed WHY NOT?

Brock Berlin initially turned us down and we happily took him when he wanted to transfer

So IF he's a good player that can contribute to the team, then I want him here if at all possible

Last edited:
WHY NOT?

We can't and have NEVER BEEN EVERY good player's 1st choice out of HS

If you wanted him before you must have thought that he could contribute to your team.....so unless that's changed WHY NOT?

IF he's a good player that can contribute to the team, then I want him here if at all possible
We cant be everyones plan B. Gives you incentive to go with plan A and test water bc you know plan B will always be there.

We cant be everyones plan B. Gives you incentive to go with plan A and test water bc you know plan B will always be there.

TRUE and we also can't be everyone's plan A

Ask Brock Berlin, we were his plan B .....and thank goodness we got him when his plan A didn't work out

I want to win

I want our recruiters going after EVERY good prospect that can help us.
.....not just prospects that have never turned down a Miami offer

Now if we have better prospects fine.....IF NOT, then Why not?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back