I think TVD has started his last game here.

At least we won one more game than last year. 6and 6 hear we come. You know, embrace improvement

Advertisement
Doesn’t Mario preach that the kids that play and practice well will play? How the **** does he leave TVD in there? He’s been awful.
Don’t you read tidbits during the week? TVD’s practice week is unbelievable. He’s moving like a gazelle, with an arm like Josh Allen

F-ing Clown...
His tone is sad. lol. ‘
He knows what he must do. Just sucks we are this far along before he realized it. It’s like when he screwed up against GT. He realized something only after everypne, including the fans, realized something in the moment (he should have kneeled).

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the 100th time....Redshirt means absolutely nothing. Brown has nothing on Emory except running. He's far behind Emory in all the other categories.
Why burn his redshirt when we already have multiple losses & don’t have a chance in playing a significant bowl? I don’t think TVD should’ve started the second half last night, but I’m not surprised we didn’t see Emory

Why burn his redshirt when we already have multiple losses & don’t have a chance in playing a significant bowl? I don’t think TVD should’ve started the second half last night, but I’m not surprised we didn’t see Emory
Again for the 101st time....Redshirt/s mean nothing....

Advertisement
Just don't see throwing Emory out there on the road against a top 5 team ... I know it's been done before ... split reps this week and prepare them both
Yea of course I understand that and ideally you wouldn’t do that but there is nothing ideal about our situation on offense.

Advertisement
I’ll be completely shocked if Mario pulls TVD. Mario believes the sun rises and sets in TVD and there’s no way in **** he pulls him unless TVD is injured to the point he just can’t play.

Advertisement
Back