I think Thursday

I think we lose a close one which is fine cause i know within two to three years we raping everyone.

Advertisement
I would love nothing more OP!... Hopefully, Mark gets that O going right.

Ummm... Ok... So what does that all mean???

it means we're going to win the football game & everybodys gonna get off richts back.
People have been on Richt's back because of his porous playcalling...

He's the OC & our Offense for those two games have been terrible... He's deserved the criticism.

No one who's reasonable or has a legitimate opinion has called for his job, just that he needs to hire an OC.

And he does, even if we win out the rest of the season (which we aren't), Richt needs to hire an OC, because if doesn't he's only setting himself up for failure.

He's a good Head Coach, but he's not a playcaller anymore, that's beyond clear.

This.

P. S. I agree with OP that we're gonna beat VT. One of those classic us against the world scenarios.

Advertisement
It just makes too much sense for Richt to hire an OC

Why would he hire a new OC and have the play book changed completely 6 games into his first season as OC with a QB who spent 2 years in a different system.
Not now, at the end of the season he needs to hire an OC.

I think he should play it based off Kaaya, if Kaaya stays he needs to remain OC so that Kaaya doesn't **** the bed in a 3rd offense. If Kaaya leaves, then bring in a new OC now while you have a fresh starter for the new offense.

I think this..I think, whoever team does its things better more is the one that's going to win...win the ACC championship

Advertisement
He seems to be calling plays based off of his belief that we have a porous O-L and a QB he doesn't trust yet, not to mention no game breaker at RB. Which I am fine with considering he sees them practice. Miami had a chance to win both of those games; and they are probably the two best teams Miami will face this year.

He may very well believe that Kaaya and the O-L aren't good enough yet to do the things he wants to do as on OC. Yeah he may be calling the game on the conservative side, but Miami was still in a position to win both games. He could have opened things up and put his own defense in bad situations because of the lack of quality.

No idea how the season plays out from here, but they could run the table with their remaining schedule. If they do that then his first year in Miami would have been a success considering everything he walked into.

unless our oline can block 3 guys they will never throw it downfield. its pathetic. 3 guys all day get to the QB quick. 3 guys.

Advertisement
Back