I think Thursday

JgDaCane

All American
is gonna be a...where the **** was this vs FSU & UNC moment. It's gonna sting knowing we could have been undefeated but it's also gonna be a relief for those who think Richt is a flop. Just a gut feeling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
is gonna be a...where the **** was this vs FSU & UNC moment. It's gonna sting knowing we could have been undefeated but it's also gonna be a relief for those who think Richt is a flop. Just a gut feeling.

Last time I had that gut feeling I took some Pepto-Bismol and it went away. May want to stay away from the spicy foods and tequilla combos.

I really hope that you are right. Short week on the road , injuries piling up...there will be a turning point and I really hope that it happens Thursday night.

It's the last chance to try and salvage the season.

Unfortunately this is around the time of year depth becomes a more glaring issue.

Instead of taking care of business at home vs very beatable conference teams we blew it.

We failed to hold serve and it will cost us the division. VT meanwhile has been great at home.

I don't see it happening.

Advertisement
Ummm... Ok... So what does that all mean???

it means we're going to win the football game & everybodys gonna get off richts back.
People have been on Richt's back because of his porous playcalling...

He's the OC & our Offense for those two games have been terrible... He's deserved the criticism.

No one who's reasonable or has a legitimate opinion has called for his job, just that he needs to hire an OC.

And he does, even if we win out the rest of the season (which we aren't), Richt needs to hire an OC, because if doesn't he's only setting himself up for failure.

He's a good Head Coach, but he's not a playcaller anymore, that's beyond clear.

Last edited:
I hope Malcolm saves a ball from going out of bounds on the kickoff again.

Advertisement

it means we're going to win the football game & everybodys gonna get off richts back.

He's the OC & our Offense for those two games have been terrible... He's deserved the criticism.

No one who's reasonable or has a legitimate opinion has called for his job, just that he needs to hire an OC.

And he does, even if we win out the rest of the season (which we aren't), Richt needs to hire an OC, because if doesn't he's only setting himself up for failure.

This is 100% how I feel and put better than I ever could.

I honestly didn't understand the first half of OP's post but OP is a good poster so no disrespect intended.

Not watching. Going to a friend's birthday party. Am quite sure my evening will be more enjoyable than that of the folks watching this lame *** team get rolled again. In three years I might start being interested in Miami football again. Not gonna torture myself watching Golden's leftover mess get owned again.

IT IS GOING TO TAKE 3 TO 5 YEARS FOR RICHT TO FIX THIS CHIT PILE! What part of this fact don't you guys understand? Even Pastor Richt's buddy Jesus Christ couldn't fix this mess in one or two years! (We've had three incompetent, clueless, and dumbazz coaches in a row. The first two sucked, but that last gem was just beyond all hope and help. I won't say retarded because I don't want to insult a little kid I know who has Down's Syndrome by comparing him to this POS.)

As someone else said, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken chit......and that's just where this program is at the moment.

Gonna take a complete and total makeover to get this wreck out of the ditch. That takes time.

Just can't watch anymore of this nauseating and depressing mess. Saw enough crap football at Miami when I was there in the '60's and '70's.

Last edited:
Advertisement

If he hires an OC.. then we can call him a good head coach.

Advertisement
Back