I think Kaaya, Njoku and Thomas go to NFL

Advertisement
People really think we're better off without Kaaya here next season?

I have yet to see anything from Kaaya that makes me believe we will ever win a game of significance with him at quarterback. Hope he proves me wrong.

What have the other guys shown you that he clearly beat out all through training and camps?

Kaaya needs to go. Get a grad transfer qb for a year than let Perry take over after

Not only is Kaaya not ready, but if Njoku comes back, he may have 2 of the top receiving targets in the country at his disposal. I understand this is a weak draft class, but he could possibly work his way up to the first round if he stays another year and balls out.

If we can get a grad transfer to compete with Kaaya then I'm all for that.

Advertisement
People really think we're better off without Kaaya here next season?

I have yet to see anything from Kaaya that makes me believe we will ever win a game of significance with him at quarterback. Hope he proves me wrong.

What have the other guys shown you that he clearly beat out all through training and camps?

Kaaya needs to go. Get a grad transfer qb for a year than let Perry take over after

Like Grayson Lambert?

I think Kaaya and Njoku go 1st round.

Kaaya doesnt need another season even though I would love to see him come back and really work his craft. He will be a 1st rounder no doubt. The NFL is hurting for QB talent.

Njoku is a freak of nature and most likely go 1st round as well. The TE is a major weapon in the NFL especially if you can get one that can run like him.

Thomas - I dont think he is 1st round material but will probably be happy going in the top 4 rounds. He is a 3-4 End all the way on an NFL roster.

Chad is a 4-3 DE. Njoku would be the 5th or 6th best TE in the draft. None are leaving IMO

chad Thomas gaines nothing leaving school early. if he stays another year under kulgowski could be a 1st 2nd rounder, as is now is maybe a late round udfa , kayaa I think stays for 2 reasons, 1 his parents have money he doesn't need to go and he loves college and 2 he can improve draft stock to get in top 3 picks in draft where now he is seen anywhere from late 1st to 3rd rounder.

njoku I think stays at least 1 more year, 1 so he can play with his brother at least 1 yr and I don't think is a 1st round pick at this moment. bucky hodges is the one guy looks like a lock at te and its hard to get into 1st as a te, if he stays another year improves even more I could see him as a 1st rounder but not now.

Advertisement
chad Thomas gaines nothing leaving school early. if he stays another year under kulgowski could be a 1st 2nd rounder, as is now is maybe a late round udfa , kayaa I think stays for 2 reasons, 1 his parents have money he doesn't need to go and he loves college and 2 he can improve draft stock to get in top 3 picks in draft where now he is seen anywhere from late 1st to 3rd rounder.

njoku I think stays at least 1 more year, 1 so he can play with his brother at least 1 yr and I don't think is a 1st round pick at this moment. bucky hodges is the one guy looks like a lock at te and its hard to get into 1st as a te, if he stays another year improves even more I could see him as a 1st rounder but not now.

I'd say 4th/5th round if he left this year.

Advertisement
Back