I think Enos may be done

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s like Wisconsin. Lean on elite offensive line, pound the rock. Throw when necessary. Largely ineffective without the big uglies.

Nah, I have no idea.

He’s been OC running spread at SMU since 2018 under Sonny dykes. Not sure if he calls plays. I think he does.

He was OC under Mahlzahn at Auburn for four years. I think they scapegoated him as Gus calls plays I think.

he was at Arkansas state for a bit too.

so his pedigree suggests he would run an up tempo, spread offense

and add Hartley back as TE/ST with his recruiting?

yes please

Advertisement
He’s been OC running spread at SMU since 2018 under Sonny dykes. Not sure if he calls plays. I think he does.

He was OC under Mahlzahn at Auburn for four years. I think they scapegoated him as Gus calls plays I think.

he was at Arkansas state for a bit too.

so his pedigree suggests he would run an up tempo, spread offense

and add Hartley back as TE/ST with his recruiting?

yes please
He calls the plays , at one point he was mentioned as a possible Broyles award candidate

Advertisement
Yup just watched some clips from SMU, definitely something I would be all for
I watched almost every SMU game this season. Good buddy of mine is an alum and we watch each other's games and critique (boy, did he have jokes this season).

Lashlee's offense is lethal, and doesn't require elite talent either.

I know it's just an unverified rumor, but I'm intrigued.

I watched almost every SMU game this season. Good buddy of mine is an alum and we watch each other's games and critique (boy, did he have jokes this season.

I'd take anything offensive play calling wise over what we've had over the last 5 years

Last edited:
Advertisement
I watched almost every SMU game this season. Good buddy of mine is an alum and we watch each other's games and critique (boy, did he have jokes this season).

Anything that involves spreading it out gets me going

5C590F61-22E4-4C87-894C-F01AAD7B0AA6.jpeg
Anybody see this as well? Who is this guy

Advertisement
Back